s h a r k w e e k

you were on your period and Tom was at the store so you decided to call him.

on the phone

T: hello?

Y: BABEeeeeeeeeeee im cramping and im on my monthly. Can you come take care of me?

T: Yes Babe I was just at the store. Do you need anything?

Y: Actually yes Tom can you get me pads? And snacks preferably chocolate related things hah

T: Yes lovely anything for my baby mamassss

....

T: Umm Babe?

Y: yes Tom?

T: Why the hell are there pads.. with WINGS? can they like fly or something? Is that like the new thing?! There are so many of them which ones to choose! * Tom starts getting nervous*

Y: HAHAHAH your so cute but no Tom pads can't fly, they are different from the other ones because those ones give more support. But it is okay I don't expect you to have to know about this.. but I do appreciate you doing things like this for me *starts laughing*

T: I feel so stupid hah I can't even help out my girlfriend in the simplest of things.. I feel like a failure *starts laughing*

Y: NOO NO NO babeeeeee never that okay? I love you goofy butt! now hurry up babe I'm kinda in a crisis and I need someone to hold.

T: okay I'm on my way now honeybun. Bye

Y: bye bubbas

Ten minutes later..

*knocking*

you get up and open the door.

and you see bags full of snacks, about two good movies, and the pads that you needed, and your babe..

he sets the stuff out on the table and puts on the movie. He tells you to sit down so he can wrap you up in the blanket and you start talking before the movie starts.

"How did I do?" He says awkwardly laughing.

"You did great bubbas" you says hugging his stomach.

You had your head on his chest.

"Babe I love you, I don't want you to feel like you have to hide any girly things from me, and I mean yeah it's hard trying to help out in some particular moments but I can always get the job done. I will don anything for you love" Tom said smiling at you as you burying your face in his chest.

you started blushing and grinned at his cuteness.

he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you in so you guys can cuddle.

you start following his heartbeat and his warm chest.

you intertwined your fingers with one of his hands and started watching the movie with him.

what did you do to deserve such an amazing human being:))
_______

Hey y'all sooo i updated again and I really think that this story is soo adorable lmao💗🤧  Tom makes me soo soft and overall he is so adorable! Comment below ideas to write about next‼️ ⬇️