b u l l y - i s s u e s

you and tom are married and have a little boy who is 6 years of age, named 'noah' (feel free to change the name if you want:))
noah has some difficulties with another kid in school, and things get serious.
__

"noah, sweetie your gonna be late for school!" you say grabbing your keys and noah's lunch.

"okay i just need my cape mom!" noah says running down the stairs with his red cape.

"wow my hero has come to save the day!" you say picking him up.

"TO THE NOAH MOBILE!" noah says yelling/smiling.
__

*at school*

"noah come save me!" his friend max says on the monkey bars.

"IM COMIN-

"noah take off that stupid cape it's so stupid and... and you are too!" noah's bully said laughing at him.

"well I don't think it's so stupid! I like it and your jealous!" noah said grabbing it.

"your an idiot and by the way, your cape is mine now" noah's bully said ripping the cape.

"your so going down" the bully said pushing noah.

"stop it!" noah says kicking the bully down and stomping on his foot.
___

*after school at home*

"hey hero! what happened at school today?" you said looking at your gloomy child.

"i got a red card" noah says holding it in his hands.

"why bud?" you say curious.

"cause some kid was trying to fight me and he stole my cape and ripped it" noah says upset and crossing his arms.

"HEY CHAMP! WASSUP MINI MAN?" tom says laughing walking into the kitchen.

"mini man got into a fight with some bully at school today" you said upset.

"oooo want me to give him a little word or two?" tom says smirking and picking up noah.

"look bud.. when someone picks on you, just give him the midd-

"tom! don't say that, look kiddo just walk away. let the teacher deal with it" you say giving noah some mac n cheese.

"or that too" tom says laughing and kissing you on the forehead.

"I mean, I can try.. but what if he tries to pick on me again?" noah says walking back to the chair.

"yell your fav super hero and he will handle it for you" tom says to noah while winking at you.

"ooo okay!" Noah says smiling.
______

*(the next morning) on the way to school*

"remember what I told you bud?" you said smiling.

"yes mommy" Noah says.

"uhhh actually can we go the other way mom?" Noah says worried.