s e p a r / a t i o n

</3

Tom was off to work on set tomorrow in England for a action packed movie. He was going to be gone for a couple of weeks. But you couldn't get to travel with him on this one cause you had to help your mom with setting up her new business back in LA.

___

your pov;

i hate separating from Tom for long periods of time. even though it seems like a couple of weeks, sometimes they expand for more days depending on how long the scenes are that they have to remake.
he helps me with coping from my anxiety and other things. he makes me feel safe in his arms.
__

"darling, we have to do something nice today before i go to my big trip in England" Tom says pulling the covers off of your cold body waking you up.

"ughh must we go now?! five more minutes" you say grunting.

"nooo nowww love!" Tom says picking you up and carrying you to the bathroom.

"hurry up and get dressed! nothing fancy just casual, your gonna love this surprise" Tom says getting ready.

you do your morning routine and throwing on some clothes and shoes.

you did your hair and sprayed some perfume on.

then you met tom downstairs with the biggest grin on your face.

"you look magnificent, love" tom said in his beautiful british accent.

"why thank you and you look good yourself mr. holland" you say smiling.

you locked the door to your guys apartment and walked toms car.

__

you were at the destination that led to a shaded area with lots of trees.

"put this on babe" tom says handing you a bandanna.

"oh honey, i don't do bandannas" you say laughing.

"you can trust me, i don't want you to see your surprise cause it's right around the corner" Tom says putting it on you.

__

you were out the car and started walking around to a sunny area with a tiny breeze.

you can tell you were walking on a grassy area.

"okay on three take off the blindfold" tom says holding my hand.

"three. two. one" he says.

you take it off and start to grin so big. tearing a little. you noticed that it's was the place that you first met tom when you guys were just in your mid teens. now your both 19.

 now your both 19