s t a r s t r u c k

an: (make sure to keep voting loves💞)
___

you were getting ready for a friends dinner with your friends and you were just about to leave. you had on a pretty dress with some heels and you had your hair curled and did your makeup.

you hopped in your car and was on your way.
__

you arrived to the dinner place.

you went to take your seat with your friends who greeted you at the table.

"hey girl! how have you been" your friend said smiling.

"umm pretty well, I'm always working though haha i work the night shifts as a nurse at the willbury children's medical hospital" you said
holding up the menu.

"oooh well how is it in there? is it hard work?" the other friend said while sipping on her water.

"umm well it's not really hard, you just have to know what your doing. i personally enjoy working with the kids. there is this one girl named kyndell who is 5 and she loves to play with her teddy bears up on her bed, and every time she sees me she tells me that im her favorite nurse there and she just lifts up my mood every time I walk into her room, most of the kids in there don't pay attention to their conditions" you said smiling.

"what is her condition?" the same friend asked.

"she has leukemia" you said looking down at the menu again.

the waiter stops at your table and grins.

"hi! what would you like today?" he said grabbing his notebook and pen.

they all ordered and it was your turn.

"ummm I'll just have the fettuccini with bread sticks for my main dish and a salad bowl for one of my sides and a sprite soda" you said looking at the waiter.

"okay! I'll be back with your guys food! by the way if you guys need me, im your waiter, my name is Tom" he said smiling and walked off.

"he was fineeeee" your friend said laughing.

"yeah he sure was huh?" you said chuckling.

"I saw you blushing at him y/n" your friend said smirking.

"and on that note, I'm gonna go to the rest room now" you said laughing.

you started walking to the restroom and you ended up bumping into Tom who was walking out of the guys restroom.

"ouch! hey can you watch where your going please!" you said holding your arm not realizing it was tom.

"oh I'm sorry darling! are you okay?" he said rubbing your arm concerned.

you turned around.

"oh! no, im fine haha I was just joking around" you said realizing that it was him, and smiling at him looking like a idiot.

"you sure?" he said concerned.

"Yeah" you said standing there awkwardly.

"I'll let you get back to your business darling, sorry" tom said looking at the floor and running his fingers through his hair and chuckled.