twenty two

**harry's POV**

louis can't keep his hands off me when we're on the bus home. all the teachers are continually congratulating us and there is loud music playing through the whole bus. but I can't concentrate on anything other than my boyfriend's smaller hands travelling over my body. the second we got on the bus, louis pulled out a blanket and draped it over both of us.

now his hands are sitting on my thighs, in my shirt, up my shorts and even laying over my crotch. even if someone is looking at us, he'll be teasing me by running his fingers softly over me. matt looks at us, narrowing his eyes at louis still in my jumper, before relaxing and congratulating me on scoring the last try. I thank him and wait for him to turn around before diving my hand under the blanket and stopping louis' movements.

"louis" I warn, holding both his little hands in my big one. "stop" I tell him with a stern expression on my face. "haaaaaazzzzz" he whispers, drawing out my name. "later" I release his hands and quickly move my hand over his crotch, pushing down slowly and smirking, never taking my eyes off his.

he gasps before biting his lip, hard. I pull my hand away and remove the blanket, not giving him the chance to carry on. he slumps in his seat, taking every bit of contact away from me. I look around, checking no one can see us, before reaching my hand over and putting it on his inner thigh. he sharply takes in some breath, looking down at my hand and going red.

the bus stops, parking in front of the hostel and letting us all pour out the doors. liam, niall, louis and I walk to our room, me in front because I have the room key. I unlock the door and turn around, only now noticing that liam and niall aren't with us anymore. "where did the-" louis grabs my ass, effectively cutting me off and squeezing it before pushing me in the room.

the door shuts and immediately louis' lips are on mine in a desperate kiss. he starts pushing me towards the wall but I quickly take control again. I slam him into the door, kissing him deeply into the white surface. he moans as I stick my tongue out to meet his lips. his hands move to my hair, tugging and pulling in a perfect way making deep moans escape my lips.

"it's about you tonight" he tells me as he pulls away. my knees almost buckle at this other side of him I'm seeing. "oh god okay" I answer and let him slip away from my trap. he pulls me by my hand towards his bed, spinning us and pushing me back onto the mattress. he crawls onto me and sits down over my hips, effectively pinning me to the bed.

"louis" I snarl, taking his waist in my hands and tugging my bottom lip between my teeth. "I'm taking care of you now" he tells me again, leaning down and capturing my lips with his. he shuts his lips, denying entrance to my tongue every time I ask. I grunt and pull away, bringing my hand up to his mouth and tracing my finger over his bottom lip.

he pokes his tongue out and quickly licks my finger before diving back in and kissing me again. it's deep, a lot deeper than I was expecting, and before I can even think of deepening it more, he pulls away. I whine at the loss of his lips, tightening my hands on his waist and tugging his body closer to mine.

he dips his head down kissing the skin around my lips but not daring to touch where I want him. he plants a kiss on my nose before grinding down, hard. I throw my head back and move my hands all over his back. "oh god louis stop teasing" I beg, hoping and praying he gives this up.

"stop being so impatient harold" he seethes at me, feeding his fingers through my hair and getting a good grip, before tugging at them, making a louder moan escape my lips. "I can't help it, you look so fucking hot..." I start, bringing my eyes to his body. "still in my jumper...sitting on me, looking so good lou" I tell him, watching a dark blush take over his face.