thirty

**harry's POV**

the body I'm holding shifts in my grasp and I flutter my eyes open to see louis turning over to face me. "good morning princess" I whisper into the small gap between us, leaning to kiss him and catching his addicting lips. we pull apart and louis gives me a sleepy smile.

"good morning" he chuckles, burying his head further into my chest as my arms tighten around him. "do you want breakfast?" I kiss his ear and feed my fingers into his hiar, listening to the happy noises he makes. "wanna cuddle a little longer" he says, kissing my chest and slinging his leg over my body.

'a little longer' turns into an hour of talking, lots of cuddling and many kisses. the growls of our stomach's become too difficult to ignore, so we reluctantly get up and out of the bed. I find my discarded pair of boxers and hand louis his while he searches through my closet for one of my jumpers. I smile when I see him pull my brown knitted one over his head.

 I smile when I see him pull my brown knitted one over his head

(this one)

he pulls the sleeves over his hands before I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him into me. "you look so good in my clothes, especially that" I nibble on his ear making him giggle and squirm in my hold. he turns around in my grasp and places his arms on my chest with a smile. he looks me over and sees I'm in a pair of joggers, leaving my torso bare.

I lean down and kiss him sweetly on the lips before slapping his bum lightly. "oi" he warns, moving out of my grasp and taking my hand to guide us to the bathroom to brush our teeth. when that's done we walk down and turn into the kitchen, louis hoping up on the counter as I stride over to the fridge. "so do you want cooked? or cereal? or fruit maybe?" I ask him, still facing the inside of the fridge. "hm I'm good with anything" he mutters.

I turn around and see louis' little feet dangling off the edge and swinging in the air, his hands are covered by the sleeves of my jumper that is covering almost all his thighs. he looks adorable. I close the fridge door and walk over to him, stepping closer as his legs part to fit my body. I smooth my hands up his thighs, dipping into the jumper and reaching up to his boxers. his arms go around my neck as I lean in to kiss him, taking his lips with mine.

I sweetly kiss him, just lips because I know my mum or robin could walk in at any moment so I keep it short. we pull away and with both blush with wide smiles covering our faces. "I'm gonna make you pancakes, and you're gonna help" I pull away and louis slumps, a pout taking over his lips.

I quickly walk over and peck his pout away, making him smile. he gets down off the counter and stands next to me. "what do you want me to do?" he asks, looking around the kitchen before his eyes find mine again. "can you get the milk and eggs out the fridge please princess" I gesture to the fridge and gets what I asked for, placing them down on the counter.

I put all the ingredients into a bowl before asking louis to whisk it all together. "how do you whisk?" he quietly whispers, his eyes silently asking me to help him. I chuckle and step behind him, wrapping my arms around his and moving his hand to whisk the mixture. he giggles as I start to pepper kisses on his cheek and neck, before the sound of steps at the door stop me.

"good morning boys, how'd you sleep?" my mum asks, a bright smile on her face. "really good, thanks anne" louis says, his hand still moving with mine. "morning mum" I speak, leaning towards her with my lips puckered. she walks over and I place a kiss on her cheek before she goes to the fridge. "I'm making pancakes, do you and robin want?" I ask and she eagerly nods her head, walking out the door a little while after.

louis and I finish with the batter and make around ten pancakes for the four of us. I put the plate holding them on the table and call my mum in, robin trailing in after. we all eat our breakfast at the table, talking about random things. I watch the way louis interacts with them. it's like he's another son, talking to them like they're anyone else, not his boyfriends parents. they both hang on every word he says and it warms my heart to know they accept him.

I lean under the table and put my hand on his thigh, squeezing it before just letting it sit there. he slightly slows down his words, blushing as I hold his leg tighter. when all the food is finsihed and we've put the dishes in the dishwasher, we all gather in the lounge, sitting on the couches and facing the tv. louis next to me as my mum and robin sit cuddled up on the two seater across from us.

we watch some mindless tv before I remeber I haven't given louis his present. "oh baby, your present" I whisper, tugging his ear quickly before pecking his cheek and getting up. I walk over to the christmas tree and bend down, feeling a pair of eyes on my behind as I stand back up. I glance at my mum and she smiles widely at me, knowing exactly what's in the small box. I sit down next to louis and hand the box to him, letting him inspect it as my hands find home on his legs.

(thanks to _AndIdMarryYouHarry_ for the idea for the gift lmao)

he carefully unwraps the paper, opening the box and pulling out the thin chain with a little charm on it. "hazza" he quietly whispers, looking over the silver charm. he turns it over and mouths the words I had engraved on it to himself. 'my princess' he says, looking up at me with tears in his eyes. "I love it. thank you haz" he mutters, pulling me in by my neck for a quick kiss. "of course princess" I answer, taking it out his hands and gesturing him to turn around so I can put it on.

it's a loose chain and can just be slipped over your head so I softly pull it past his feathery hair and place it on his neck. he turns back around and kisses me again, twirling some of my curls with his fingers. "I love you" he whispers, keeping it our little secret. "I love you too" I tell him, pecking his nose before looking at the metal. "it shouldn't rust so you can get it wet" I state, kissing his chest where the necklace lays.

"good because I don't want to take it off"

*-*-*-*-*

A/N
I forgot to write about louis' present and I wanted a cute morning after thing sooooo here you go <3
- S