seventeen

**harry's POV**

hey boobear

baby<3
hi hazza

are you free on saturday? or do you have a driving lesson again?

baby<3
my lesson is done by 11 so I'm free after that

good, because we're going on a date

baby<3
really??

yep, I'm not telling you anything though, I'll pick you up at 12 xx

baby<3
awh hazzy please tell me🥺

no boo. you'll find out on saturday

baby<3
ugh fine

-saturday-

**louis' POV**

"muuuuummm" I shout while standing in front of my mirror just with black jeans on. she walks in and smiles at me. "you alright?" she gently asks, looking at the piles of shirts and hoodies on my bed. "what do I wear?" I turn around and huff, hoping she has an answer. "is this for your date?" she giggles and covers her mouth with her hand. I nod my head with a bright blush taking over my face.

the word date somehow summons lottie into my room. "is louis stressing?" she says while popping her head through my door. "yeah he is" my mum says and winks at her as she steps into my room and starts shuffling through my things. "uh okay hold on..." she throws shirts around until she gets to one. "this one. wear this" she hands me a white shirt with a rainbow apple on the front.

I take it from her and smile, kissing her head and shooing them both out my room. I pull it over my head and look outside, seeing the sun shining so decide against taking a hoodie with me. I step out my room and run down the stairs, quickly pulling on my shoes hoping to be out the door before harry gets here so my mum doesn't embarass me.

harry and I have been on dates before. classic first date kinda things like a movie and dinner. I have no idea what we're doing today but that doesn't mean I'm not excited. I open the door and shout goodbye before slipping out and shutting the door behind me. I wait by the door, pulling my phone out and playing a couple games before harry's body walking up the road comes into view.

"hi boo, you ready?" he asks as I walk over to him, lacing our hands together. "I am, I wish I knew what we were doing though" I try and get him to tell me but he doesn't budge. "nu uh lou you have to wait" he tells me and I only now notice that he has a bag slung over his shoulders that looks completely full. this make me even more excited.

our hands swing in between us as we walk through the town. we do have a very religious primary school here but I can't imagine many people being very opposed to the thought of two boys holding hands, so I don't let go.

harry leads us to tesco and we quickly go in, finding ourselves in the meal deal isle. "have a meal deal lou, I'm paying" he tells me while scanning over the options. I pick a small chicken pasta pot, a packet of salt and vinegar crisps and a bottle of coke. harry has a chicken wrap, pot of mangoes and a bottle of water. we grab a few bags of sweets and chocolate, and harry takes a pack of gum.

harry pays at the selfcheckout and puts it all into the small plastic bag, before taking my hand and leading me out of the shop and towards the park. we walk through the small squeaky gate, running over to the blank spaces of grass at the other end. harry drops my hand and takes his bag off, pulling a big blanket out and laying it on the ground.