six

**louis' POV**

after zayn finished talking with gigi, he met me at maths and we have been waiting outside ever since. I don't know where harry is, maybe he goes home for lunch or he just isn't here yet.

the bell rings above us and people really start to pour in from lunch, making the corridors seem smaller and leaving little room for other people to fit through. we're let in to our maths class and I immediately sit at my seat.

I've learnt to leave little time and space for the popular boys to do anything to me. so I find my seat fast and set up everything as quickly as I can. before slumping in my chair and making myself seem even smaller, in a bid to hope they don't see me.

mr.richards is sitting at his desk, marking everyone in as they step into the room. almost everyone is here but there's no sign of harry. zayn isn't sitting next to me, but rather in harry's old seat. just as I'm about to lose hope of harry actually being in today, the door opens.

and I lose all my breath.

he runs in panting and sweating, somehow making the ugly school uniform look sinful on his body. "sorry sir, I had rugby and I was talking to mr. evans" he says in between heavy breaths. "alright, go sit in your seat" he gestures over to where zayn is sitting and I can feel my face pale.

oh.

"oh? uh next to ben?" harry asks with a face of...worry? no probably relief. yeah relief. "yeah back to your old seat" sir looks down at his laptop as harry looks between zayn and I. "uh zayn's already set up his stuff, I'll just sit by louis from now on" I look up and use all my power not to let my mouth pop open.

"I'll just sit by louis from now on" the words repeat in my head.

"from now on"

he's gonna be sitting by me from now on. HE'S GONNA BE SITTING BY ME FROM NOW ON!!

alright alright calm down louis geez.

he walks over to me at the back and flashes me a dimpled smile, making the blood rush to my face. "hi louis" he quietly whispers while pulling his things out. all I can reply with is a small wave and an awkward smile.

god I'm so pathetic. he's just another boy.

but he's not just another boy. he's the most gorgeous person I have ever laid my eyes on. he's sweet and kind to everyone, no matter who they are. he doesn't say anything horrible to me and he's actually the one to stop the other boys if he hears it.

and god is he fucking hot.

the lesson gets started and straight away I can feel harry's leg shaking and see his eyebrows furrow together with confusion as mr. richards explains the work. I copy down the notes as he writes them but I can see harry struggling to keep up.

sir is just about done with explaining when I feel harry tap my arm. I turn to look at him and use all my power not to look at his lips. "lou can I copy what you've written, he's going too quick for me" I nod my head and pull my gaze away from his eyes, which is a lot harder than I though it would be.

I slide my book over to him and let him copy what I have written down. "sorry if my writing is messy" I nervously whisper. "no I can read it fine" he gives me a small smile from the side before carrying on with his work.

most of the lesson is spent copying work from sir and him teaching us new topics for our A-Levels. towards the end we are given a small booklet with around 5 pages worth of things we must learn and know for our interim exam. I look over at harry and see him looking through it with a very worried expression on his face.

"are you okay harry?" I gently ask. he looks up and his face screws up with even more worry. "no. I don't know how to do any of this and it's for our exam. I'm gonna do so bad" he quietly says and I soften at his words. "I'm sure you won't harry. just revise as much as you can before it and you'll get it" I smile at him and I'm desperate to reach out and actually touch him but I'm too anxious to.

"I can't revise if I don't get it lou" he slumps down in his chair and god he looks adorable. "can you please help me? I won't be able to understand it if I try on my own" he begs me. literally begs me. he puts his hands together in a praying manner and leans forward to me, showing off puppy dog eyes and a quivering lip. "harry the lesson is almost over, we haven't got time" I softy let him down and I watch as his face falls.

why is he so sad that I can't be the one to help him? he can ask someone else, I'm sure one of his friends is good at maths.

"can you help me after school? in the library again?" he flashes me a dimpled smile and come on, how am I meant to say no to that. "uh yeah I'm free" I give him a wide smile back as I watch his grow even bigger. his face tinges red and I struggle to wipe the grin off my face. he wants to go to the library again. with me.

I may be slightly freaking out on the inside.

the bell rings insinuating the end of the lesson and I gather my things up, alongside harry. he flings his bag over his shoulder and gives me a wide smile, making me give him one in return. he came up next to me as the rest of the students were leaving the room. usually I'd be the first one out of the room but because I'm with harry, I feel strangely safe with him.

*~*~*~*~*

A/N
hope you enjoyed. sending all the love <3
- S