twenty nine

**louis' POV**

"I love you"

everything stops. every molecule and fiber stops moving in my world at those words. the words I've been thinking for a week but never having the courage to say. all I can do is stare at him as I process the knowledge that harry styles loves me.

"I love you too" I answer and I'm rewarded with a bright smile taking over his face. we close the gap and share a sweet kiss. a kiss that has a different meaning to it but is only a little better than our other ones. I love him.

Ilovehim Ilovehim Ilovehim.

we pull away after a few minutes and rest our foreheads together. "I love you so much louis tomlinson" he whispers, and I can't help but fond at him. my boyfriend loves me. I squeal and cuddle closer to him, making him giggle next to me. "what was that for?" he asks, feeding his fingers into my hair which has me smiling more. "you love me" I start and poke my finger to his chest. "and I love you" I finish and smile wider. "I do love you" he answers and I look up at him.

"and do you want to know what else?" I say, quieter this time. he looks at me confused as I lean in to his ear and graze my teeth over the shell of it. "I want you to fuck me harry styles" he shudders at my words, immediately moving his hands down to my ass and squeezing it. "really?" he asks, worriedly looking at me in the eyes.

I nod my head and lean in to his neck, kissing and sucking at the skin there. "w-wait wait lou" he breathlessly says, pulling me back to face him. "I want you to be positive about this" he tells me and I playfully roll my eyes. "I've had sex before haz" I reassure and he slumps. "yeah so have I, but we haven't had sex before" he runs his hands down my arms and looks me over. "I want to have sex with you harry, I've wanted to for a while, I am one hundred and ten percent sure I want this" I wrap my arms around his neck and straddle him. "I want you" I say a little quieter and harry slowly nods his head.

"okay" he whispers, before moving his hands to my thighs and lifting me up with him. my ankles lock above his bum and I kiss all over his neck, leaving no bit of skin without the wet print of my lips.

he carries me up the stairs to his room and opens the door, walking in before slamming it shut using my body. I moan on his neck and goosebumps appear all over his skin. he takes one hand away from my thighs and grips my hair tightly, using that grip to pull me back so he can connect our lips.

we hungrily kiss each other, our tongues fighting and our lips being bitten by the other. eventually harry pulls away and pants. "I'm not gonna fuck you against the door" he says before swinging us around and placing me on the bed. "not this time" he smirks before crawling over and kissing me deep into the mattress.

he slips his hands up my hoodie and traces all over my skin, the material all bunched up at my chin. "just take it off haz" I tell him and he sits down on my thighs, wasting no time in flinging it off me. he throws it somewhere but I'm too busy staring at harry's gorgeous face to notice.

"your turn" I simply say before pulling his hoodie off his torso. I throw it to the ground and quickly smooth my hands down his chest and stomach, loving the way goosebumps follow my fingers wherever they go. I move my hands up to his nipples and take both nubs between my digits and twist and pull at them. harry throws his head back and moans loudly, his hands griping at my waist.

"oh my god lou" he says, bringing his head back and diving down to kiss me. I move my hands to his hair and start tugging at his curls, loving how long they've gotten. harry's hands explore my stomach and chest, finding my nipples and toying with them with his thumbs. I moan into his mouth as his left hand moves away from me and to his drawers next to his bed. he opens one without taking his lips away from me, probably pulling lube and a condom out but I don't see because I'm too lost in harry's lips and hair.