twenty

**louis' POV**

after a long nap, I find myself waking up with harry's arms wrapped around me in his sleep. I coo at how cute he is before looking out the window to watch everything go by. I watch as the signs start having welsh words on them, and more fields are filled with sheep or cows. I shake harry awake and place a quick kiss to his neck, after checking if anyone was watching.

"do you know any welsh? 'cause I sure don't" I tell him with a chuckle. "I know like one thing" he answers and I widen my eyes at him. "oh I'd love to hear" I push and sit up, placing my hands on his leg under the blanket. "uh hold on. shwmae fy enw ydy harry" (hello my name is harry) I smile at him and shove his arm. "look at you" I say to hype him up, sounding very gay but not caring.

he giggles behind his hand and shushes me. "wait I know more. dw i'n saith deg oed" (I am seventeen years old) I smile even wider, gesturing him to carry on. "I only know one more thing" he says with a red face. "harold you know more than me, don't be embarassed" I push him to keep going. "uh fy mhenblwydd ydy mis chwefror un" (my birthday is on february first) I sit with my mouth open. "harry how do you know so much?" I ask and his face tinges red.

"I wanted to impress you" he whispers and I soften.

the bus comes to a stop outside a large hostel looking building. we all make our way off the bus and grab our bags from the back, piling into the building and waiting for instructions. "okay can we have matt, josh, noah, george, jacob, liam, harry, nick and all your partners go to the left and everyone else go to the right" we follow what he says and all turn into a door that leads to a hallway of doors.

we walk down it and look on each door that has a list of four names on each. we're room 132 and before we go in we are handed one card with a large 132 on it, presuming it's our room key, harry hovers it over the door handle and watches a light go green. the door opens and we pour in to see four bunk beds set up. we each pick a bed, harry and I chosing the ones closest to each other.

an hour later and our school is being collected and told to meet in the reception. the teachers who are with us tell us we need to be out here in another hour, the rugby boys in kit ready to train and everyone else who wants to watch ready to come with.

an hour of cuddling with harry later, we're sat on the bus waiting to start driving to the stadium. harry's ready in his kit making it very difficult not to touch him because he looks so fucking hot in it. I lean over to his ear just as the bus starts, lowering my voice and lacing it with a rasp. "you're very hard not to touch right now. you look amazing" I tell him and watch as a shiver takes over his body.

I look around at the other boys on the bus, they're way too invested in their conversations or their phones to take any notice of us. this gives me the perfect chance to lean over and place my hand on his shorts. "louis" he warns with a hiss when I add more pressure. I cup and curl my hand, pushing down harder, watching as he bites his lip to supress a moan.

he reaches over and quickly squeezes me, making me retract my hand quickly. "I don't want to be hard while I practice lou" he tells me and I frown, before looking at him and smirking. "a little late isn't it?" I smugly tell him and he glares at me.

harry keeps a stern look for the rest of the journey until the bus comes to a stop and we all get off. he grabs my hand when we start walking out of habit, making me jump and snatch my hand away. harry looks at me with worried eyes. "bab-" I cover his mouth with my hand. "haz we're around your frie- EW! did you just lick my hand" I pull my hand away to see a horrid smirk on his face, before wiping my hand on his jumper.

we walk towards the stadium, our hands brushing occasionally until harry hooks our pinkies together. we both blush and carry on walking, trying not to draw attention to it. once the stadium comes into view, harry's face lights up and he gets all giddy, making me smile for him.