fifteen

-a week later (saturday)-

**louis' POV**

"harry?" I call up his stairs as I walk up them. I hear a quiet hum just before I walk into his room, and lose every bit of breath I had. there he is, sat there without a shirt on and an arm lazily above his head. "god harry" I utter under my breath, watching as he sits up with his legs open for me.

I stride over and place myself between them, I'm taller than him now, standing while he sits on his bed. he puts his hands where they fit best, on my waist, while mine find his hair and I feed my digits through his soft curls, tugging slightly.

he smooths his hands around my torso, lifting my shirt when he pulls hard enough. "haz, if your mum walks in and we're both shirtless..." I trail off, with my eyes locked with his as he never tares his gaze away. "I should keep mine on" I offer and he shyly nods his head. "not yet" he whispers and I'm glad he understands that I'm not ready for that just yet.

I've had sex before, and I'm certain he has too so we aren't new to this sort of thing. that doesn't mean I'm breathing steadily with harry styles trailing kisses up my stomach and chest, teasing until he reaches my lips, finally connecting them.

they meet in a rushed yet sweet embrace. I do it. I finally do it. I add my tongue. I trace mine along his bottom lip, tasting him properly for the first time. he quickly opens his mouth and lets my tongue invade him, exploring every bit of his perfect mouth.

he moves his hands from my waist down my body. smoothing them down my bum and squeezing for a moment, causing us both to smile into the kiss, before stopping them at my upper thighs. he pushes them towards him, making me break the kiss and look at him. "where do you want me?" I breathlessly whisper before dipping in and taking his bottom lip lightly with my teeth, tugging it and watching as his eyes roll back. "ugh fuck lou, on my lap please" he begs and I easily comply.

I lift my legs onto the bed, putting each of mine around his body, straddling him. I look over his body, letting my eyes travel over everything I can see. "fuck my boyfriend is so hot. look at you haz, so fit and strong, and you're a rugby player..." I kiss along his jawline, trailing kisses down to his neck and to his ear. "fuck am I lucky" I whisper before taking his earlobe between my teeth.

I pull away, hissing as my hands trace over his prominent abs, loving how his body feels under my fingertips. "me?" he answers, biting his bottom lip and moving his hands to explore my bum and back while quietly moaning. "I'm the lucky one, look at you. your beautiful legs, perfect ass that I love, adorable tiny waist that my hands fit perfectly on, and you are so, so pretty" I can't help but blush and squirm under his intense gaze and kind compliments. "you're gorgeous lou, you really are. I'm so lucky" he says into my neck, leaving kisses there, making me pull harder at his hair before lightly scratching down his bare back.

he kisses down my neck, not stopping until he reaches the hem of my shirt, pulling it down slightly and carries on kissing. he reaches the bottom of my collarbone and I let out a load moan I didn't realise I was holding. "oh..." he licks the spot, prepping it for a mark. "that's a thing" he whispers and starts deeply sucking there. "h-haz..." my eyes roll back and I struggle to keep my body from going limp. "haz I h-have PE on monday" I tell him, still leaving light scratch marks on his back.

he finishes marking my neck, pulling back to blow on it and leave soft kisses there. "good, make sure everyone knows you're taken"

oh fuck. that's hot.

I pull him back by his hair, looking into his eyes for a second before crashing our lips together. we keep it lips for a moment until harry's tongue darts out and finds my lip, tracing it in a plea to let him in which I easily grant. his tongue finds mine and we both moan at the contact, begging for more. our tongues fight until harry declares himself the winner and I can't find a reason to care.

he explores my mouth, all of it, leaving me a writhing and moaning mess. when we pull apart it's for breath, both of us finding we need it. "shit that was good" he says while we pant, sharing breath. "am I not too heavy?" I mumble, starting to move off him but being stopped by harry's smooth hands finding my waist and pulling me into him, making my back arch. "not at all, perfect louis. always perfect" he says and peppers light kisses on my face.

"wanna cuddle?" he asks with his signature open mouth smile and dimples on display. I chuckle and bury my head in his chest as his arms easily wrap around my body. "only you can make me laugh after making out" I say into his bare chest, leaving a chaste kiss there before pulling away. "but yes, I want to cuddle" I smile and he leans in to peck my lips.

harry pulls us both back on his bed, me still on his lap, until we are laying down together. harry with his head on his pillow while my body is stretched over his. he pulls my shirt up slightly at the bottom, leaving enough space so he can trace small shapes on my lower back, while his other hand gently massages my head. my hands are lazily on his chest, smoothing them around.

I can feel sleep taking me for a short nap and I try to wish it away, but the more harry gently touches me, the more relaxed I become and the more my eyes start to shut. "lou, are you falling asleep on me?" harry quietly whispers into my ear, kissing it softly before pulling away. "hmmm no" I sleepily murmur, feeling a small chuckle from underneath me. "have a nap baby" he whispers and I smile at what he called me.

baby.

*-*-*-*-*

A/N
I couldn't wait much longer to put some steam in this fic, so here you go. there will be smut just not yet, but there will be so don't worry lmao. I hope everyone is doing well, sending all my love <3
- S