introduction

Author's Notes:

• !listen to Void by The Neighbourhood (if you haven't)!

The cast remains the same as in the movies and there's no specific casting for the protagonist. The scene setting starts mainly from the third book; Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban and goes on from there.

Hope you all enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it :) ❤️

               Aurora J. Potter

                 George F

                 George F. Weasley

character canons

◦ Aurora was born half an hour after Harry's birth

◦ Since, Harry was born first and James had decided to make Sirius his Godfather. Lily decided to make Remus Aurora's Godfather.

◦ Aurora may have inherited her mother's facial features but she had the same dark hair as her father and his wit.

◦ Aurora always came second to Harry which she didn't mind.

◦ On Dumbledore's orders, Harry and Aurora were separated.

◦ Although they were apart, they still felt close. Aurora could feel every time Harry got hurt or was in pain.

◦ However, Harry was Sorted into Gryffindor while Aurora in Slytherin which was quite a clash but didn't stop them from becoming inseparable

◦ Aurora was sent to live with Harry with the Dursleys after her first year at Hogwarts.

- Daphne Greengrass and Blaise Zabini were Aurora's first, and for quite a long time only, friends from Slytherin.

◦ Aurora was secretly more rebellious which was how she got closer to Fred and George than to Ron and Hermione.

◦ George came up with the nickname Rori which only him and Fred used. In return, Aurora would call George; 'G'.

◦ Aurora and George were closer because they understood each other and Aurora saw him as her emotional support. Also because they knew what it was like to be the better-looking twin.

◦ Draco Malfoy must have been Harry's enemy but he was never mean to Aurora. In fact, he hadn't even talked to her properly.

◦ Aurora intrigued Draco which he didn't realise until they were paired together in Potions during third year.

◦ It was a daunting task to tell her brother because they told each other everything but she kept this a secret.

◦ Harry and Aurora always had each other's back considering the amount of near death experiences they had had.

◦ Harry and Aurora were both surprised to find out how much the Weasleys actually loved them.

    ◦    The nickname "Rosy" came about when Aurora was born by Sirius and Remus who had insisted on naming her Rose because when she was born; she was very pink cheeked. But James had already settled on Aurora.

excerpts

"Well, George asked me but I had already said yes to him"

• "Anything for you, G"

"What do you know about love? We're only fifteen"

"He did it to me. I'm a monster, I can't even look at myself"

"No, there's nothing like that. George and I have been best friends since the first time we met"

"It's more than just friendship from the way he looks at you"

• "G, stop looking at me like that"
"Like what?"
"Like that"