.xxvi.

The days to return to Hogwarts were nearing upon them and the mood had started to grow significantly lighter amongst the kids, however, that was not the case with Sirius. He had started to grow moodier as he had company and now they would all be returning to their places, he was most reluctant on letting Harry and Aurora go though Remus was a bit more rational in that regard. Aurora was glad that she was done with the hearing and there was nothing more to worry about, she wasn't going to get expelled and most of all she wouldn't have to leave Harry's side. She had just got done with helping Mrs Weasley with cleaning, despite her numerous protests, that she walked up the stairs towards her room so she could get cleaned a bit just in time for dinner. She was caught by surprise the moment she had entered her room, a box awaited her on her bed. She looked behind her but there was no one there, her thoughts immediately went to Fred and George, it might be their idea of a prank but as she moved closer to it she realised that it also couldn't be one of Fred and George's ideas. Maybe Draco had sent something to her but even if he did, there would be some note attached to it then again he barely wrote anything on the note he sent last time so he must've given up the effort of writing one at all.

She moved towards the bed and held the box in her hands, it was wrapped neatly with a red satin ribbon tied around it so the thought of Fred and George doing so much for just a small prank was far from it, they wouldn't do it like this. They had subtle ways even if Aurora was familiar with most of them, she was still not familiar with all of them. Without another thought of hesitation, she removed the lid of the box and propped one into her mouth; it tasted better than any chocolate she had ever had, it just melted in her mouth and it tempted her to eat more. Before she could finish the box in one go, she had decided to put it down on the bed and save some for later but as she got up from the bed, a dizzying feeling was starting to engulf her. She shook her head slightly as though to get rid of it, it was probably due to the lack of sleep or maybe even the fact that she hadn't eaten properly so she walked towards the bathroom but a shooting pain coursed through her stomach making her double over, a slight whimper escaped her lips as she clutched to door handle and it disappeared almost as suddenly as it had appeared. She couldn't quite understand what was happening but she had convinced herself that once she would have dinner, she would feel better and it was just that, nothing else.

So she made her way towards the basement where everyone was already waiting for her to get started but the shooting pain had appeared once again and was gone once again just like before. She entered the kitchen to find everyone already seated, busy in their own conversations while she was starting to feel slightly nauseous as she moved towards the closest chair to her that was at the end of the table next to George.

"I think that- Rosy, are you okay? You look pale" Remus stopped mid-sentence, his attention landing on Aurora who had almost gone chalk white but she wasn't aware of that which made everyone else's head turn towards her. It looked like she was using all her strength to not collapse.
"Yeah, fine," she said, feeling slightly out of breath as she tried to sit down next to George but only ended up clutching his shoulder for support as she bent over, holding onto her stomach with her other hand.
"Rori, are you okay? What's wrong?" George asked worriedly, getting up from his chair to support her but she was losing consciousness.
"Aurora! What's happening?" George continued, making Harry stand up from his chair to rush up to his sister who had gone into a seizure and collapsed in George's arms, white foam was issuing from her mouth earning gasps from everyone in the room.

"What's happening to her? Do something!" Harry yelled out desperately, growing more and more worried as Remus rummaged through the cabinets to find what he was looking for while the others looked upon in horror and had gone just as pale, unable to grasp what was really going on. Remus returned seconds later holding something small in his hands and immediately closed it in Aurora's mouth as she stopped seizing, and the white foam stopped issuing from her mouth.
"George, take her upstairs in Harry and Ron's room," Mrs Weasley said to her son who obliged swiftly and scooped her in his arms with ease and carried her to the room where Ron and Harry were sleeping in with the others following after him, dinner long forgotten.