.xix.

This was normal, right? People kissed their best friends on the cheek all the time and it wasn't like I kissed George on the cheek for the first time, we've known each other for three years now. But why did he become so nervous? Why did I become so nervous? No, anyone would have been nervous if they stood that close. Why was I feeling so confused? And then Draco, God! What was I to him? He never even said I was his girlfriend and I've heard too many things at this point that fed my doubts but I couldn't turn to George, no matter the events from last night. And the events from last night were nothing, they were just a part of the adventures that I loved doing with him.

Aurora had been up for quite a while, her head only full of thoughts that led to one confusion after another and then to another. She was staring blankly at the canopy of her bed, one hand resting under her head while the other rested on her chest; she was feeling disoriented. She wasn't supposed to feel this disoriented for a fourteen year old, right? Or be confused about boys, it was too soon and no matter what she tried to convince herself with about George there was a part of that knew better, a part that existed unconsciously in the midst of her head. She didn't know what to think of anything, she wanted to be alone or better yet she knew one person who would be a source of comfort for her and that was none other than her brother, Harry.

"How much longer till you plan on acting like a human again?" Daphne's voice sounded, making Aurora snap out of her daze but she was too stuck to make any movements and she only let out a long sigh.
"What's wrong? Something Draco did?" Daphne asked, her voice was laced with concern as she sat down next to Aurora on the bed.
"No, nothing" Aurora replied plainly but Daphne had more questions to ask and Aurora was in no mood to talk for the time being.
"Did he say you're his girlfriend or-"
"No, he didn't," Aurora said abruptly, getting up in a sitting position, "I don't know, Daph".

She got up from the bed without sparing another glance at her friend and went to wash her face only to sit back in bed with another sigh.
"It's time for breakfast. Aren't you coming?" Daphne asked when she had reached the door to leave for the Great Hall.
"I don't feel like it. I'm not hungry" Aurora said blankly and went back to staring at the canopy of her bed lying in the position she had been in before without another word, Daphne left through the door and for once, Aurora was glad that she was alone even if she didn't want to be. All she had to do was for the hour to get over so she could go down to Harry, it already seemed like she was hiding from someone; Draco or George, she wasn't sure which one. But there was no reason for her to hide from any of the two, she just wanted time to let herself relieve from the confusion that she was feeling.

As soon as the hour was up, she reluctantly got out of bed and made her way to the common room where very few people had decided to come inside because it was a weekend and all of them wanted to take the opportunity to spend it enjoying the breezy spring weather outside. She made her way through the first years and walked through the halls, following the familiar path to Gryffindor Tower where she told the Fat Lady the password who instantly granted her entry having become familiar with her face now. Her eyes carefully scanned the Common Room before carefully stepping into it to find only a few seventh years relaxing, she was a bit relieved but also saw no sign of Harry and naturally made her way up the spiral staircase that led to the boys' dormitory. She leaned a bit closer to the door and heard no sound coming from inside except a shuffling of feet, she opened the door slowly and found the messy black hair, an instant smile made its way to her face upon seeing him alone in the room; he looked just as disheveled as Aurora though she hoped that she didn't look anywhere near that.

Harry's head immediately snapped in her direction when he heard the door open, a look of relief spread across his face when he saw his sister enter.
"Hey, Haz" she said softly, stepping in fully and closing the door. The next thing that happened took her by surprise, she didn't realise when Harry had walked over to her and held her in his embrace but she was glad. She felt much more relaxed.
"I didn't see you at breakfast. Everything all right? George was a bit worried too" Harry said concernedly, at the mention of George's name a small smile spread on her lips as she nodded to him and the two of them sat down on his four poster.