.xvii.

Another Hogsmeade weekend was fast approaching and they were all set to go, Aurora had already promised Draco that she would be going with him since he had asked her two weeks prior but what she had expected to happen was far from what was already going to happen. Just when she was planning on what Draco and her would do once they got to Hogsmeade, her train of thoughts was interrupted by none other than Harry, Ron and Hermione who were quickly making their way towards her as though in a rush.

"Aurora, we want you to come with us to Hogsmeade tomorrow" Harry said to her.
"Er - tomorrow-"
"It's because Sirius is there and he wants to meet" Hermione whispered urgently and Aurora's eyes widened.
"Sirius? Here? When are we going?" she asked eagerly, feeling happy upon hearing from Sirius and to be able to meet him because her and Harry hadn't met him ever since they helped him escape and though she felt slightly guilty for putting off things with Draco but she knew this was far more important and that she would be able to make up to Draco whenever she got the chance or maybe she just had to come up with a better plan for tomorrow and somehow stall him into meeting her later. 

After lunch, Aurora headed back to the dungeons to look for Draco. She entered through the door after saying the password and found that the common room was still empty and noiseless, the only sound emitting from the corner was of a quill scratching against parchment as she turned her head to look where it was coming from, she found the familiar blonde hair and a smile creeped up to her lips as she quietly made her way over to him to scare him. He looked very concentrated on whatever he was writing and was fully hunched over as though to hide it from prying eyes but Aurora wasn't paying attention to any of that she just wanted to surprise him and creeped up from behind him, poking her head in the small opening and only caught a few words of the letter which brought her into a confused daze before she continued to do what she wanted to do.

"Ooooh, secretive" she said in his ear making him jump with a start and pulled away laughing at his reaction, Draco abruptly pulled the letter out of sight and shoved it back in his pockets hastily as Aurora continued to laugh but he looked at her with anger which made her stop laughing instantly.
"Don't you know anything about privacy?" Draco shot at her angrily as she stood there looking at him in disbelief.
"Draco, I didn't mean to- I just wanted to see you" she said softly while Draco's face had now turned into a scowl as he looked at her.
"Fine, I'll leave" Aurora said bluntly and turned around to leave making Draco release a long sigh as he reached out to grab her hand to stop her from leaving.
"I was writing an important letter" he said a bit apologetically.
"It's not like I was snooping. Anyway, I came to ask if we could go a bit late tomorrow? I'll already be in Hogsmeade" she told him and watched him let go off her hand, his own expression changing into one of confusion.

"With who? We've been planning this for weeks" he said irritably and Aurora moved closer to him to take his hands in his in order to calm him down.
"I know, I know but I'm not saying we're not going-"
"Who are you going with?" Draco interrupted her rambling leaving her a bit flustered.
"Harry and...the others" she told him as he let out a scoff and Aurora braced herself for what was coming.

"Seriously, Aurora, can't you leave your brother for a day?" 
"-yes, I can but-"
"But what? If you don't want to go then just say so"
"-no, no, no. I do"
"Then what's the problem?"

Aurora fell quiet for a moment, she obviously couldn't and wouldn't tell him that she was going with Harry, Ron and Hermione to meet Sirius. If he even got the slightest hint of what she was stalling him for, Sirius would be in trouble because of her and she couldn't let that happen.
"Okay, I'll see you at Hogsmeade's entrance at four o'clock. Is that okay?" she asked softly as she looked at him and moved closer, he let out another sigh before nodding to her causing her to smile at him and kiss him sweetly before settling down in the common room till their next class.