Chapter 28

(Third person PoV)

Touya notices the change in Miyuki. She looked like a mother figure. More beautiful and feminine than she was before. Touya almost smiles but she decides to tease her, what makes her change so much? Of course, she agreed that Miyuki does look like a mother.

"Hey, Miyuki... aren't you looking like a mother to Yuuki? You change your appearance so much since the last time I saw you.."

Miyuki stopped on her track. Looked away, a little surprised and feeling embarrassed. She indeed wears something that looks like her mother but not often, just that it was a coincidence and comfortable to wear... didn't know it will look like her mother.

"I'll- I'll go and prepare the tea.."

"You really.. don't have to bother with that... I just came here to give you a message from Ichijou-san.."

Miyuki now fully turned and looked toward her two senpais. The message both of them send is a little bit odd. Ichijou sends them just to say 'take good care of Kaname and don't worry. Now, this is making her feel uneasy. After finishing all the talking, both of them leave but not for long.. someone came back home ready to punish the three of them.

"Anything else..?"

"How many times did I ask you three not to open the door to anyone while I'm out.. and yet... you three are like piggy and baby goats from those fairytales. Who opens the door with wolves outside regardless of how much they were told not to do it. I wonder what punishment you three have been hoping for..."

Ah of course Kaname returns with an unbelievable three little kitten that decides not to hear his command. Yuuki and Aidou already sweat dropped on the floor while sitting for forgiveness. As for Akatsuki, he also sweats dropped seeing the anger that Kaname released. Miyuki on the other hand stood between both of them, trying to calm her lover.

"K-Kaname.. is my fault for letting them in. Please no need to punish them. I just need some company since I'm alone.. plus. I do need to learn something about the outside world.."

Yuuki and Aidou looked up at you with shock. Miyuki rather takes the blame than let these two get scolded. Even though she stood still and look calm but she is terrified. Kaname sat silently and stare directly into Miyuki's reddish eyes. His stare can't help her to blush immediately as she looked down.

"Oh, I see. I know just what to do.. since you want to learn so much. I'll be the one teaching you right now.. I'll help you learn quite a lot of things..."

"You two are lucky Miyuki covered you... but still... I need to punish the two of you... Yuuki.. as for your punishment... you will study what you learn and repeat it 3 times.. and I want you to tell me or show me every single move or word from what you study. Siren will look after you for a while... as for Aidou his punishment will be to count the exact number of chickpeas in the entirety of our pantry and report back with the number.."

Siren and Akatsuki quickly dragged Yuuki and Aidou out of the room. Akatsuki will make sure that Aidou will count the chickpeas like he wants to. As the door closes, the lovers are now alone in the room. Miyuki is a little bit worried and a little terrified that Kaname will teach her. He didn't say anything but extended his hand toward her.

Of course, she gladly takes it. When their hand touched, Kaname gently pulled her closer. Giving a light kiss on her hand. Is like he greeting his own Queen. At the same time, feel a little guilty for scolding her.

"Miyuki... I know that from now on you'll be spending little by little increasingly more time with the outside world. I have no intention to stop you... I understand.. that you really.. have to spend your time here feeling lonely.. without me. As you live in this house like a still doll sitting inside a glass case.. doing your duty.."