Chapter 25

(Third person PoV)

Another day has passed. The sisters still doing their daily routine. Yuuki was in the library, studying. Aidou was in another room, reading his book. Miyuki was preparing snacks for Yuuki as usual. As she finished. She walked to the library. Miyuki notices Yuuki laying on the ground, hugging herself as she trembles.

"Yuuki?.."

She called out Yuuki's name but she doesn't seem to hear her. Miyuki set down the tray and knee down beside Yuuki. Looking at her sister, she realizes something. She needs blood.. usually, she drinks blood from her or Kaname... but since Kaname is not around, Miyuki was the one that feeds Yuuki her blood. Miyuki gently pulled Yuuki closer and notice her injured hand.

'She's bitting herself... oh my dear baby sister...'

She said in her mind. Miyuki takes scissors beside the pile of books and cut her hand. Her blood flows out and that makes Yuuki immediately sit up. Yuuki stares at Miyuki's hand and tries to reach it. Miyuki avoids it. Caressed her sister's cheek.

"Yuuki... you need to get used to using your fang.."

Yuuki shakes her head and reaches for Miyuki's hand again. Miyuki sighed softly. She slowly let Yuuki take her hand. Lick every blood that spilled on her. Yuuki's hunger for blood has been fulfilled by her big sister. That's enough for her. As time passed by, Yuuki finished. Miyuki's hand slowly healed. She needs to be cleaned up soon...

"Are you full enough, Yuuki?.."

Yuuki blushed and nodded. How come her big sister didn't get mad at her? Her big sister even spoiled her more even though she did tell her to use her fang. Yuuki's eyes stare at the cut. She lifted her sister's hand and kissed it gently. No matter what she did, Miyuki never get mad at her...

"I'm sorry onee-sama.. thank you.."

Miyuki just smiles. She will do anything for her Yuuki. She loves her so much that she doesn't want to lose her. Miyuki pulled Yuuki closer and hugged her dearly. She didn't say anything but hummed a lullaby song. Rocking her body slowly. Yuuki slowly falls asleep. The warmth of her sister never fails to keep her safe.

Not a moment, Yuuki falls asleep. Miyuki lifted her and carry Yuuki to her room. She is not that heavy for her. After she tucked Yuuki to sleep. She walked back to the library to take the tray she bought earlier. But she felt this uneasy feeling. Suddenly she sees a shadow of her younger self. Smiling at her. Then there's the young version of Zero who stood behind her younger self. Zero dragged her younger self away.

"N-no... Z-zero..."

The shadow vanished into the dark side of the room. As it disappeared, Miyuki fall to her knees. Holding back her tears. She guesses this is what she deserves after being away from Zero for too long. The bond she created with Zero becomes stronger than she could imagine. The bond of siblings even if they are not by blood. Even she has her own family back. She still misses Zero. Zero is part of the family for her. She always forgive him for what he did even though she knew he didn't mean it. Oh, how she hoped one day he will be here for her.

Time past. She slowly calmed herself down but her throat suddenly feel dry. Maybe because she hasn't drunk blood for a while. She is not like Yuuki. Miyuki can control her thirst as long as she can, for more than 1 week. She did give her blood to Yuuki, maybe she feels weaker and needs the strength of blood too. Kaname always feeds her but since he's not here she has to control it.

'Please don't make me lose control... I don't want to burden Kaname...'

Unexpectedly, her eyes when wide. She smells Kaname scent but where? Her hunger for blood makes her dash out of the library. Following the scent that leads to an unknown hall and a mysterious stair. Aidou in the other room felt something is not right as he saw a glimpse of Miyuki and follow her. As Aidou arrived, she saw Miyuki standing in front of a mystery door.