Chapter 4

( Miyuki's PoV )

I just woke up as I head straight to the bathroom to take a shower. My entire body is completely sore because of yesterday. Every year is the same. Not for long, the bathroom door opened. It was Zero.

"Good morning Zero..." I said gently and washed my face. I take a peek at Zero. He's kind of pale today.

"Morning..."

He walked toward the sink and stood beside me. I can see his tired eyes as I leaned on the sink and looked at him. He's brushing his teeth and washing his face casually. Then he notices I'm looking at him.

"What?" He asked.

"Hey... Are you alright? You looked pale.." I stood up and touched his cheeks, checking if he had a fever but he doesn't have any fever. Is not this once he becomes pale? These past 4 years he's been like this.

He sighed and pulled me closer to him. I can feel his hair on my shoulder. He put his head on me as he leaned on the sink.

"Sorry... I'm just tired. That's all." He said and hugged me tightly. He must be tired because of yesterday. He even left early and leave his duty. Luckily I was there to help Yuuki.

"I understand.." I said. I was lucky to have Zero by my side. I remember when I have a high fever. He is always there to take care of me all day long. I chuckle remembering that. I gently brush his soft silver hair with my fingers.

( Zero's PoV )

Ugh... Why every time I'm feeling like this, she always notices it? She always tries to calm me down no matter what. From the day I came in, I can't help myself wanting to stay by her side... And to protect her.

Her warm touch and her sweet smell of rose... I love that scent... Always makes me calm and at ease. I can't help to hug her. Leaned my head on her shoulder.

THUMP THUMP

Not again! I quickly but gently pushed Miyuki away. I don't want to hurt her!

"Zero?.." She was quite shocked at what I had just done to her. I try and steady my breath slowly.

"I'm sorry... Can't you please leave me for now..." I said. My whole body is on fire and I'm sweating but luckily Miyuki does not notice it.

"Alright.." She said. She understands what I need and leaves the bathroom. Once she leave, I dropped myself to the floor and hold my throat.

THUMP THUMP

This is getting worse... I don't know how long I can control it... Please don't let Miyuki or Yuuki hurt if I'm out of control. Plus... I don't want both of them to know that I'm just like them yet.

~After class end~
( Miyuki's PoV )

I don't know what happen earlier but I understand Zero needs privacy. I hope he's okay. I saw Zero try to wake Yuuki. Yuuki falls asleep again during class. Looks like she will get more extra classes after this.

"I'm going now. 'Prefects duties' and that. Once your extra classes are over, hurry up and join me." He said and stopped before opening the classroom door. He looked up at me.

"Do you wanna come with me, Miyuki?" Zero asked and looked me straight into my eyes.

"You go on ahead. I'll be right behind you.." I said and pack up my things as he leave the classroom. I heard Yuuki sigh very deeply. She hates extra classes. Well is not all her fault but she's asleep during class. That's why the teacher gave her that.

"Will you be okay on your own, Yuuki?.." I ask and looked at her. I know she wants me to stay with her but we have lots of duties after this.

"Nahh I'm good. Go catch up with Zero. He needs you more than I do right now." She said with a smile on her face. I just nodded without asking her. She can handle it.