Chapter 23

(Third person PoV)

"Kuran... you're.. next.."

The bloody rose slowly wrapped its root in Kaname's hand. From afar. The sisters know and feel the anger that builds slowly inside of their big brother. Kaname's reddish eyes still stare deadly into the eyes of violet. He was pissed as hell.

"I must thank you for having severed those troublesome fetters...but... I can't possibly forgive your existence any longer..."

Slowly the air around Kaname changes. The strong power that come out of Kaname shocked anymore who were nearby, especially the sisters. Kaname's eyes never move away from Zero as he is surely mad at him.

"Because.. you have dared... to point that gun at them! Especially Miyuki..!"

Just like that. Zero seems to realize something when Kaname brings up Miyuki's name but he continued to attack Kaname with his bloody rose. The bloody rose cut Kaname's right hand and that.. makes Miyuki hurt. So does Yuuki.

They keep fighting each other till they are close enough that could kill each other. The sisters at one nodded. They know what they need to do. They need to stop the fight and they will. Miyuki ran toward Kaname while Yuuki ran toward Zero to stop both of them. Before the boys start to attack again, they got interrupted by the sisters.

"Stop, you two!"/ "Please stop!"

Shouted the sisters. Kaname's blade almost hit Miyuki but he stop his blade in time before it could badly injure her or worse, might kill her. Zero on the other side stop his gun before he could shoot. Two girls that were dear and most precious to them, stood in front of them.

"Miyuki...! Miyuki you must step aside.. he pointed at you and Yuuki a weapon that could kill even both of you... even if it had been for just a second. I couldn't possibly forgive that man after that...I won't forgive him... Even if for five hundred years or even a thousand years, you were to hate me afterward... I..."

Miyuki can see that Kaname was hurt. So she does what needs to do. She takes his injured hand that has been cut and held it to her heart. Her reddish eyes stare deeply into his. Want him to know that he's alright. And she is nowhere for him.

"I'm here onii-sama... please don't say such a sad word..."

Her gentle smiles already make him calm. He wants to rip off Zero's head but when he thinks back, Miyuki is now standing in front of him. Miyuki glances at Yuuki who is now staring at Zero. She uses her other free hand to caress Yuuki's cheeks. Both of them need their own time together for a while. So she nodded, giving Yuuki permission to take her time with Zero for farewell.

Even though Miyuki's heart is heavy to leave Zero. She already made her decision. Zero's face tells her not to leave him and he feels so sorry for what he did but it was too late. What he has done might never be forgiven but she will always forgive him. Miyuki gave her last gentle and sweet smile toward Zero before she walked away alongside Kaname. Disappear from the two sights. Leaving Yuuki and Zero alone...

(Miyuki's PoV)

We both appeared in front of the other academy building. Probably near where I live... I'm still here standing remembering the sadness in Zero's eyes... but maybe this is the best way. I pushed that thought aside and looked at Kaname.

He didn't say anything. Just stood there waiting for me... I know his hand was cut off but I can't just stand and watch... I take his hand and hold it... Closed my eyes trying to let my power out.. to heal Kaname...

I can feel a soft breeze blow my hair and soft light appears on the palm of my hands. I can feel I'm healing him... I can feel his palm slowly recover. It didn't take long until I fully healed him. Trust me it did take lots of energy but I wouldn't mind that... I need to get used to it... I sigh in relief and looked at his hand. It completely healed and I'm happy.