Chapter 7

( Miyuki's PoV )

"...one of my precious girls got bitten... Since you haven't been bitten... I'm glad... Because... You are the most precious one. I don't want anyone to hurt you.." Said Kaname as he got up, and sat on the couch with me. Every word he said confused me... Why am I his precious?.. He gently lay his forehead on top of my forehead again.

We stay in this position. Don't know how many minutes have passed. Slowly he lifts his head a little. His face was only a few inches away from me. He is so close that I can't help but admire his beautiful face... Especially his beautiful reddish eyes... A light blush appears on my cheeks.

Kaname notices it and smiles sweetly at me. He moves even closer. I close my eyes when I feel his soft lips on my forehead. It was a long and gentle kiss on the forehead this time... He moves away a bit and stares at me...

Kaname... Why... Why did he care so much for me? Why did he treat me so precious? I never got to ask that question to him. Even if I did. He probably ignores it and says something else.

"I better send you to Kaien... Kiryu might be worried sick..." He said. Stood up and lift my bridal style again. He smoothly carry me like a princess.. till we reached the main entrance of the dorm.

"I'm sorry Kaname... Thank you for helping me... Even after all these years.." I said.

"Miyuki... You don't need to apologize... I don't mind helping you... Because you are my most precious girl... Come to me... If you need anything.." He said as suddenly the door burst open. Reveal panting Zero. From the looks of it, he's been running to come here.

"Miyuki!"

"Kiryu.." Kaname called out Zero's name. Zero glared at Kaname. Probably think that Kaname has hurt me or done something. Kaname walked toward Zero as he bring me closer to him. Zero notices it and takes me into his arm. I leaned my head on Zero's chest. I feel my eyes start to heavy as I slowly fall into a warm sleep. Feeling the warmth of Zero's body makes me feel calm...

( Third person PoV )

As Miyuki falls asleep. Kaname touched her cheek before Zero take her away. Kaname knew Zero will come and get Miyuki after he send Yuuki. Before he went inside, He try to memories her peaceful sleepy face. Her sleeping figure takes everyone's attention even Zero can't stop staring at her.

"You better take care of her... Kiryu... Never leave her alone..."

Zero just stood there without saying a word as he walked out of the door. Leaving Kaname. As both Zero and Miyuki's sight vanished by the closing door.

"Until now, I still don't understand Dorm Leader Kuran's attachment to those girls. Especially Miyuki... " Said Akatsuki appearing out of nowhere while Kaname was on his way to his room.

"She lives in the same place as Kiryu Zero, from that family of Vampire Hunters... You belong to the Night." Kaname stop walking as he was lost in his thoughts about what Akatsuki said to him.

"Yuuki... Is an important girl in my life.. but as for Miyuki... She is.. precious and beautiful to me... In the world.." Said Kaname.

"You know that everyone cannot accept the last member of the Kuran clan being with her.." Akatsuki finished as Kaname looked toward him. True that he is the last member of the Kuran clan. But he still didn't care... He has two precious girls he needs to take care of more than anything else.

( Miyuki's PoV )

It's been a few days since I saw that vision. That vision keeps replaying in my head... Also, there's something weird that keeps going on even while we're out to buy some stuff. Level E vampire attacks us out of nowhere. Luckily Ichijou Takuma and Shiki Senri help us to destroy it. Yuuki and I got lightly injured but we're okay...