Chapter 22

(Third person PoV)

Kaname rushed out from the Sun Dorm. Making the Night Class students who were guarding outside startled by his change of behavior. They even asked if something is wrong or where he was headed to. He only said that he will go somewhere that they will not like. He wants to be alone for a while.

It did hurt him a bit when Miyuki wouldn't follow him out of the academy yet. He sighs and one thing he mumbled to himself.. he can only depend on this one thing on a certain person. To look after Miyuki and Yuuki.

"I lose this one.. now... it's your turn, Kiryuu"

Somewhere in the Cross Academy building, a room full of vampires surrounds a certain person. He is not an ordinary vampire nor a human who turned into a vampire. He is a pureblood. Just like Kaname and his sisters. He was enjoying his meal after he was awakened until the vampires start to disturb him.

"We've been looking forward to your reawakening. Please give us an order, Rido-sama."

"A bunch of annoying retards. I was just in the mood.."

~Miyuki's bedroom~

After having a conversation with Yuuki, Miyuki when back to her bedroom. Yuuki wants to make all things right again until she feels the eyes that makes her startled and goosebumps. Even though she is right now back in her room, she feels like the eyes was staring in front of her. She ignores it and wears her school uniform but a Night Class uniform. It was well prepared by Kaname of course.. she takes her anti-vampire weapon but.. turns out her sword rejects her.

The electric shock makes her drop it. Miyuki knows that it rejects vampires but that doesn't mean she will give up that easily. She took her Athena again and hold it as long as she can until the spark change her Athena.

 She took her Athena again and hold it as long as she can until the spark change her Athena

It was more beautiful than before. And trust me, she loved it. Suddenly a loud explosion was heard and she knows exactly where that sound came from. Oh, how she hoped that Yuuki won't be there before her.

Aidou on the other hand didn't hesitate to go and investigate what was the explosion. He fled away from Akatsuki and Rika without telling them. He also manage to kill two vampires who were guarding that place but what shocked him more was when he met the eyes of a pureblood vampire.

"You are... Rido Kuran-sama.." Rido smirked when he see another appetite appear well at first he was not in the mood but why not? Of course, he would like to test everything that is in front of him.

"I do not need any more appetizers but you seem to be something worth eating... come here... after all, you guys will not betray you 'king', the pureblood.."

Just like that. Just simple words can put Aidou under his command. But little did he knows. Miyuki dragged Aidou away before he could reach Rido. You have no idea how happy Rido is to meet Miyuki.

"I've been waiting for you... the first daughter... And the most beautiful Kuran princess in the world."

Miyuki stood still with her Athena. Looking at the oldest man who stood in front of her. She knows who is that man. As his eyes were bluish and reddish. To her is a unique eye but at the same time, it's scary. His eyes showed her that he wanted to take every last bit of her flesh.