Chapter 17

(Third person PoV)

"I'm right, am I?...  Then why don't you tell me the truth! Tell me! I can't go on like this.." Miyuki trembling, force herself toward Kaname. Punching his chest gently not the hard way. All she wanted was the truth of her past. If the past does connect with Kaname, she hopes that he would tell her honestly.

"Please... I don't want this anymore... please... I beg you..."

Kaname's eyes still focus on the girl he loves the most. Even though it hurts so bad to hide the truth, is not the right time yet to let her know. He gently pulled her in his arm. His hand softly touched her cheek. Caresses the tears away from her cheek. "Silly girl... Is it so bad to be normal... to live a happy dream? Is there a problem? Even if what's being concealed is a bloody truth... would you still want to know?..."

"Yes... Kaname senpai..."

He searches for an answer in her eyes. Her eyes tell him that she wants to know the truth. Also, he seems to know that someone is standing outside her door. Listening to their conversations but Miyuki doesn't seem to notice except him. He closes his eyes for a while. Let out his soft sigh.. he knows who is out the door.

"You know... you are the only one who can give me warmth... I've always been afraid that if I tell you the truth you would come to hate me..."

"I would never hate you..." She quickly replies. She would never hate the man she realized that she had a crush on since she first met him years ago. Holding his hand that touched her cheeks when suddenly her body was leaning very closer to him. Their face was only a few inched apart.

"Then prove it to me... would you become my lover.."

That wasn't unexpected. Miyuki was shocked and beyond surprised. How can someone like her become his lover? Of course, there will be a lot of girls out there who would love to be his lovers. Miyuki can't help but blush.

"K-Kaname... senpai..."

She try to push him but the more she push him away, he pulled her even closer. Every moment she tries to push him upsets her because he never answers her question. He always tries to change topics or questions over and over again.

"No! Let go! Do you think I would give up because of that? Please let go! I don't want my past to be put off by you anymore!"

"Miyuki..."

Gently both of his hands cupped her cheeks. Make her eyes meet his. Even though her tears wet his hand, he doesn't care. He leans forward and kisses her forehead. The more she cries, the more heartbroken he felt. He doesn't want her to cry because of him. He lean away and looked back into her eyes.

"I'm not lying... if you want to the truth... you should listen to me.."

This time she try to listen to him. Slowly she's not pushing him away. Accepting him. She stops crying a moment ago but her face is still red as a tomato. Kaname's hand gently patted her head while his other hand pulled her close. A little relief that Miyuki finally listen to him.

"Good girl..."

~Next Day/Morning~

As I thought... I woke up feeling weak. I sighed and walked up to the kitchen. Eating breakfast. Yuuki probably already had breakfast... I know I should join her but... it feels like home sleeping in Chairman's house... Alright... time for school...

I hope today will be okay. I exited the house, looking up at the sky. Fresh air wouldn't hurt, right? Little did I know... I feel a presence in front of me. My eyes can't help to open wide. Wait a minute...

"A-aidou senpai?? Akatsuki senpai?!? A-and other Night Class student???"

Yup... there stood a few Night Class students... and yes there are also a few senpais I know...Now... Why are they waiting in front of the Chairman's house!? I try to blink a few times, thinking it's probably just my imagination but they're still standing there in front of me.