33

Parted

Ways were parted
But we can meet again, right?
It's possible, right?

Only, if you dwell for the same.

-

"Jin?"

A female voice spoke, as she caught his arms by hers, and just upon hearing his name from an unknown voice, you  turned around 180 degree to see her.

She was a lady, in her mid 40s, wearing a faded pistachio coloured gown with a yellow belt with brown outlines, around her waist. Her hair was into a bun but was quite messy as strands were floating out in the breeze.

"Huh?" Jin asked, totally in confusion, his eyes in question, his nose slightly scrunched and mouth gape open in shock for a stranger outside of Earth, knew his name.

"You are Jin, right?" The lady asked with a glimpse of excitement, inquisitivity and anticipation clearly and crystal painted over her face.

"How do you know my name?" Jin asked, totally bathing in confusion alongwith with you all who just stood there dumbfounded as you all processed out her words.

Well, you tried.

For you, it was a mystery too as in even if he was a part of the royal family, how could someone just recognize him by a glance?

"Oh my God! You are Jin! I can't believe my own eyes!" She said excitedly as she tried to find more of her fellow citizens around but none was there at present.

"Yeah, I know I am Jin. Now tell me, how do you know my name?" He asked as he softly shooked away his arm from hers, and the lady looked back at him with her wonder-waiting eyes.

"How will I not recognise our precious lost Jin, hmm?" She said, as she placed her palm at his left cheek, her eyes full of admiration and care, as if she was his lover.

Might be!?! Who knows!! Your mind screamed.

"You have grown so handsome," She smiled, a sweet hint over the same.

Aiva's face turned into a disgusted one. She nudged Jungkook by her elbow, but he didn't care to even look at the face as she whispered to him, "What the hell is she doing?"

"Uhm," Jin muttered as he tried to give back her a smile too, but wasn't fully satisfied by her answers.

"But, who are you?" He finally asked his question that was lingering on his mind for minutes.

"Oh," said her, "Sorry for not introducing myself." and removed her palm off from his face and bowed before him as she spoke, "I m Cincia. Nice to meet you all, uhm?" She glanced at you all as you awkwardly smiled.

"Oh, they are my friends." Jin said as he pointed at you all.

You looked at her, and sensed everyone else's eyes on her except Jungkook, who still tried to not to exchange any single glance with her.

She looked at Jungkook and narrowed her eyes as she said, "You look like I have seen you somewhere."

Jungkook looked back at her and shook his head in denial as he said confidently, "No, I don't think so."

"Hmm, if you say so. Would you all like to introduce yourselves?" She asked.

"Hi, I am Vayna." You introduced, as you bowed 90 degrees.

"Hello Vayna. What a gentle lady." She said as she smiled and you smiled back too.

"This is Namjoon." He said.