5

Beautiful Umbrella

Beautiful umbrella above me,
sheds the rain away.
What more it does is that
It helps me
Drying under its tender shade
Like umbrellas opens to be.

-

CLASH!

You were never hit by the boulder as it splitted into two parts. As if the parts had never seen each other, and they hit the ground making a loud audible sound, matching up with the other mournful cries, battle voices and harsh noises.

You removed your hands from your head and your eyes automatically trailed up to see your savior as you saw a man with a shining sword, his both hands tightly gripping its handle, he stood with his back facing you.

He had four beautiful white wings on his back and he had black hair as they peeped out through the wings to look at you. He was wearing a full white shirt, and white pant that hugged his well built body, he looked like an angel, from the back.

Front would be more better, that your eyes searched for.

Then he straightened himself, you gulped as he turned to face you and you immediately gasped as his angelic features came into your sight.

He was just like a beautiful umbrella, who prevented violent beads of rain hitting you.
He really looked like an angel. He had doe eyes and his lips were thin pink and cute, as round earrings went through his ear holes.

"Oh, hey young lady." He said in a soft voice with a soothing sensation within ut, ever so melodious to your ears, as he bowed to you.

You were taken aback by his action as you never saw such a gentleman in your life.

Let's count. Jongchi? Nah. Jimin? He had no jams. Ian and Minsoo? Not possible. Taehyung? Never in your watch. You thought.

"Uhmm....hi. May I know your name, mister saviour?" You asked him as you were very thankful to him for saving your dear life and preventing the news channels from getting a bad news.

"Well, the ladies and the gentlemen call me Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook." He said bowing again to you as if a soldier was bowing to his majesty.

" He said bowing again to you as if a soldier was bowing to his majesty

"Well, thank you very much for that. Uhm.....so....can you explain all this-" Just when you were about to complete your sentence, you realised that there was Aiva stucked under the building.

"Explain what?" He asked.

"Nothing just come with me!" You held his hand and gestured him to come with you. Though he was a complete stranger, you somehow managed to have a little trust on him as you thought and knew that he would definitely be of great help.