. 49

Sequel-separate-spin off. 😀 how it could be a sequel here is a small chapter i would like to add, enjoy🙂

-

"Wake up." A deep voice called and you smiled in your sleep as you knew who it belonged to. Your sleep now woke up and slowly you fluttered open your eyes and found Taehyung looking down at you into your eyes as he smiled softly. He leaned in as his lips met yours and his fingers traveled to your back and you wrapped your hands around his neck as he held you up to sit straight.

He pulled away from you as he rested his forehead agaisnt you, both of your beautiful smiles never leaving off your visage, "Someone is waiting for you." He spoke and you pulled yourself away from him as you tilted your head.

"Who?" You asked.

"Come with me." He said as he intertwined his long fingers with yours and you both walked down the huge stairs, to the hall. There were soldiers lined up who, as soon as they saw you both, beat one of their legs altogther.

"Attention!" One of them shouted. And you laughed as you waved your hand and Taehyung joined you in your laughter.

"Did you all have your breakfast?" You asked as you grinned.

They exchanged their glances with each other as their eyes communicated amongst themselves. You got their unspoken messages immediately and laughed off again as you spoke.

"Its ok, you don't need to wait for us everyday,"

"But madam-" The head guard spoke but he was cut off by Taehyung.

"She is right. You don't need to wait for us everyday. Ask the chefs to prepare the food for themselves and you all, as per your comfort." And you nodded.

They exchanged glances again and shyly smiled as they looked down. You laughed again as he held Taehyung's arm and strolled to outside, after saying out loud to them, "Feel free in there! It's your own home in here!" That sounded like Riddlefen as they burst out into laughter. You really missed him, more than anyone probably. But you knew he was in the safest place, safer than anyone.

You smiled at his thought as you walked out and saw a bright rainbow, stretched on the land itself as a huge smile took over your features, and you saw them. All those 7 events altogether lined up in front of you as they smiled. And you immediately walked to them. You saw Yoongi smiling, as he walked closer to you and you smiled back.

When you both stopped, he started, "I still have a part of your soul."

You laughed as Taehyung cocked his head on one side in confusion, his lips slightly pouting in question, "My soul?" You asked.

"Yeah." He grinned.

"And where is it?" You asked as you chuckled.

"Right here." He said as he moved aside a bit, and Livoid's darkness slowly clustered up all about over the place, as the sky turned purple all of a sudden.

"Taehyung-pss," Jungkook nudged Taehyung by his elbow and Taehyung turned to him.

"Why did you turn it purple?" Jungkook whispered.

"I didn't." Taehyung whispered back, but you couldnt hear their words well as you were quite concentrated on behind Yoongi. Your eyes anticipated as suddenly a loud thunder pierced trough the air.

"The weather isn't well today, is it?" Aiva asked as she looked up, "No." Jin replied as he too looked up and Venus tilted her head to a side, her eyes up, as she held Jin's arm tightly in slight fear.

"Namjoon you again!" Jimin shouted as Lucy giggled, "It isn't me!" Namjoon shouted.

"Well, it can't be Hoseok!" Jimin shouted and Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook looked at Hoseok.

"Of course it isn't me! Why are you looking at me like that!" Hoseok shouted as he laughed nervously and they all looked up.

Jimin pouted as he walked away from the crowd and looked up at the sky, as he stood at the boundary that implicitly separated the storm and the calmness before the same. He tilted his head as he looked down, into the darkness.

While you saw a shadow slowly walking towards your way, your heart beated rapidly as anxiety took over you, as if something was going to happen.

It finally approached you as your eyes widened, the air showing you your own reflection and it spoke, in your own voice.

"Hello Vayna."

Jimin crossed the boundary.

And you fainted out.

When you woke up, you were already dreaming.

-

The 7 Dimensions is out now! I couldnt wait so yeah🤡✌You can find it in my profile! Enjoy!! And thank you very much for your support! I really appreciate and am glad for each one of you🥺you all very precious to me, thank you💜❤
Meet you there!🙃

New note(11.11.21)
Sorry for the inconveniences but currently i am not sure if i could finish the other book so i am unpublishing it for some reasons, one of them being lack of time for me to write. In future if there is any hope(that i dont think there is :")) i would do it but for the time being, sorry again. I know i should have seen this coming but.... :") guess no future is decided ever since you have breath. Hope you all are doing fine and ok and feel free to talk here :)

Thank you, and happy journey on wattpad💜❤