1

Every Event

Every event of the clock
defines my loneliness
as a solid block
but you read the hands, dear happiness?
I ain't a loner anymore,
So are my feelings at my heartcore.

-

The screams became louder and louder as each moment passed by and it met such hand of a clock, that it became louder than loud bombs, that may burst out into the thin air and destroy everything in the process. They were accompanied by pleading voices and screams and loud ear-piercing noises of shattering things and smashing of windows, doors and brittle objects.

The scene, as someone could describe it, was no less than a real war with sounds of rushing water at great speed, that could even overrule a fast cheetah. In other words, the scene was devastating for outbursting people, depressing for the rest of the society.

And then there were none.

No sound. All silent.

But the luck of such silence never stayed with those innocent, poor lives, who didn't even get to see there next awaiting future as the silence and devastation was ruptured by a loud BOOM!

Then it slowly and cleverly changed its way to charge at you but who said you would know about it too soon? After all it was just an event.

Wasn't it?

And it never allowed you to know its source either, that was, 'the mystery behind everything'....as,

SMASH!

You immediately jolted up by the shattering of glass, of your window, that was merely caught by you as the source of the breaking away of your dream.

"Who the hell broke my precious window again?!" You yelled as the cold transparent winds tried to 'be-enemy' you, as they took efforts to change into your morning anger.

This was already the 23rd time that somebody had broken your 'precious' window and letting in the poor cold winds. 'Precious' in the sense, the windows were transparent, and they let you look out of themselves for you to start daydreaming about nothing. You really liked the windows for the smell of its wooden frame engulfed you every morning whenever you would walk out of your bathroom with the toothbrush inside your mouth and stare at the non-sensical acts of the younger humans through the glass sheath, whose frame smelled more like-coffee.

(For other beverage lovers, you can keep such......not alcohol tho please lol)

The shattered window was also the culprit behind letting those cold winds blew past your warm cheeks, which were resting within the blankets.

At the beginning, you never thought about the breaking thing, and so you used to just shrug it off your head. But after you had started having the dreams, you were easily pissed off.

"I ain't going to spare you this time. You know that, you punk!" And with that one warning to an unknown culprit or unknown culprits, you barged out of your cold room to get a hold of the punk, whom you didn't even know. They were just some miscreants to 'test your patience'.

You had sworn every day that you would catch him or her, but failed, every day.

Winter hadn't started well, but a tragedy could start anywhere. The morn was as cold as the winds as the yellow Sun shyly hid itself behind the grey clouds.