34

Changes

You hate it,
it's worse for me.

You like it,
I will love it.

You love it,
I will give my soul to it
just as I did before.

-

"Why did you babynapped me?" Jin asked, and all of you at once, darted your doubled eyes at him.

What the fuck.

"Uhm," Cindy looked at him with confused eyes but soon she had understood his question well as she spoke then, "I wanted to take revenge on Cincia."

"What?" Lia asked, a great deal of confusion written over her face.

"Yes. I was jelaous of her recognising power and also I wanted to make my own personality. People just recognised me as her sister. So, I wanted to take revenge on her. Once, I told her that I have powers but she didn't believe me and went on saying that I am useless, I am unworthy et cetera, and thus, I got furious. I made my mind that look! I can also become powerful. I didn't kidnap Jin to get powerful but to see my sister suffer for I knew you all would question her first. That's why, I did all this." She completed as she looked down at her hands, in guilt.

You sensed something. You weren't satisfied by her answer as you sensed some more strange layers of blankets lying below the thicker one that she had just provided you all with. But you didn't say anything. It just seemed to you that it wasn't a 'complete' answer as it should be, but you decided to not come up with your theories for you didn't want to interfere in their matters.

Jin didn't question her for that though, and after hearing her explaination, he just hummed in response and then asked her, "Then, why did you left me afterwards?"

Cindy looked up at him and spoke, out of the guilt that deeply was by now, rooted there in her heart, "Because I thought that would be best for,"

"For?" Jin asked.

"for you to not gain powers. Coz if you got powers then you might get back to your parents and Cincia wouldn't be suffering anymore."

"But in return you got caught after you sneaked into Breir! How could you do this to me? Am I not your own sister!? Your own blood for God's sake!" Cincia shouted as her nostrils flared in anger and Jin looked down as he shook his head.

"Be quiet!" Lia raised her voice as she shouted and then glanced at Jin.

"Are you answered yet, son?" She asked him, in a softer tone, a hint of comfort in the same was heard.
Jin lifted up his head and glanced at his mother.

"I need some time." He said as he stood up and hastily went off from the room. Jungkook followed him and all the pair of eyes fell on him. Aiva muttered something under her breath but you couldn't quite make it out and you narrowed your eyes at her.

But upon noticing Jungkook's presence, Lia narrowed her eyes at him, who had gone out hurriedly.

"That boy," said she, "he looks familiar."

"I thought that too." Cincia said and Lia turned to look at her and raised an eyebrow. Cincia smiled at her, her lips slightly curled up in nervousness.

"Shut up." Lia said as she glared, and Cincia immediately shut off, her lips at once falling down.

"I saw him for the first time, my son," Soojane said, as he continued staring at the door.