45

Fragile Petals

Petals are fragile
Yet strong enough
To protect their loved ones
And know to survive.

-

"Noooooooo!!!" Jungkook shouted as you all looked at the scene, fading, with wide and shocked eyes.

What had just happened didn't cross your mind. No one's.

Jungkook kneeled down as he too, wasn't able to make out the whole situation that took place before him just now.

"Why," He whispered, though audible for you as you looked at him with teary eyes.

It would be so difficult to him, the one who helped him so much, who loved him even more than himself, who sacrificed himself for him.

What more could had been done?

Aiva walked towards him and hugged him from his back as he cried.

"Why!" He sobbed more as he shouted, cried, teared up in pain. "Why....." He cried.

Tears never leave trail. It's a part of life. Often or little? It's up to you.

Aiva tried her best to confront him, both physically and mentally, the latter more, as she patted him with her eyes tightly shut, some beads of moisture rolling down her cheeks too. Slowly Jungkook convinced himself for such tragic event, that could happen to anyone, as he then looked at Aiva. He took a deep breath and wiped off the tears from his face and stood up.

You all looked at him as he had a grim and an anger expression on but his lips spoke much as they were shaking and charred completely. But, his eyes spoke louder, even than his lips, that bespoke revenge, for manipulating his father. Though he knew why his parents did it to him, though he knew why Godfather sacrificed himself and the whole 'God' story behind it, it was a fuel to his sleeping anger that just rose within him.

"We will fight," He gritted his teeth as he looked at the castle, where manipulation masters sitted in the throne of their own triumph of manipulation with their sceptre of words.

You all then exchanged glances with each other and nodded as you took a deep breath for letting in the inevitable to adjust as it would begin anytime soon.

"And make victory come home of ours." He said.

While such rough scenes took place, parted ewe and ram found their lost purpose that returned again as Huniwa and Jungwa came into the scene and as Jungkook sensed their presences, and he turned around to face them.

"Jungkook," His mother whispered as she slowly walked towards him.

A lost ewe to her lost lamb.

"Mom." He said and Jungwa engulfed him in a hug, radiating out all her affection, motherly ome, that she didn't get to express since the past decade.

"I am sorry Jungkook." She whispered as he hugged her tightly and she sobbed.

"Its ok." He spoke softly and they broke it as he gently stroked her cheeks.