10

Vast Universe

Sea in your eyes
Remain invisible to me,
For sun neither moon
Accompanied me.
Methinks now, I am blinded
By your vast universe.

-

"Jin....." Aiva whispered in a low tone as you all maintained the same shocked expression on.

The sight before you was petrifying as you saw Jin kissing a girl. And never in your life you saw that, it was your first time. (You didn't watch movies)

Right just after hearing his name taken in a female voice, Jin immediately pulled away from her and turned around only to see and greeted, not really, by four new faces inside the house.

After all, Vast universe was residing in a small house.

"Who the hell are y'all and what are you doing here!?" Jin shouted at you all as he held the girl behind him.

"Uhm actually we need you that's why we came here, there wasn't any way to get to you and so we chose this way." You calmly explained to him and nodded as you smiled slightly.

"No!" Jin scoffed at you.

"Huh?" Your eyebrows knitted together.

"You ain't here to ask for help but to steal things right!?"

"Uhm Mr. Seokjin, do you think we will come to this small house to rob?" After hearing those words from Riley, Aiva thought that it was stupid of her earlier to conclude that the house might be robbed daily, so did Jimin, who and her exchanged looks and smiled sheepishly.

"Yeah, you are right. Then why are here if I ask you?" Jin asked you calmly.

"Uhm actually-" You never get to complete it as a door opened only to reveal a yawning Taehyung.

"Ahhhhhhhhh..... I feel light now."
He said while smiling as he stretched put his arms.

You frowned at his actions but then looked back at Jin and continued, "Actually we need your help with something."

"What do you need from me? Are you from some company? Do you want any songs? Or are you going to give me songs? Or something else huh?"

You looked at him as your lips pursed into a thin line.

"Do you think we are that stupid to waste time on you huh? Do you think we are here to get you some stupid songs or something hmm?" You scoffed at him.

"But I can." Aiva shouted as she raised her hand and her eyes gleamed. You face palmed yourself at her action.

"Look Jin, we ain't here to ask you for your help but to tell you that you are going to help us." You said emphasizing 'ask you' and 'tell you'.

"What! So are you trying to threatening me huh?" He said, raising one of his eyebrows and resting his hand son his waist.

"Ooo......this is becoming hot now." Taehyung said in a hushed voice that no one could hear but your ears got him. And you ignored.

"We aren't threatening you but we are just informing you that you will come with us." You said, determined.

"And why do you think I will listen to you idiots?" Jin said.

"Because now we know something that the world does not know." You said taking a glance upon the girl hiding behind him, as you smirked. You didn't like to blackmail someone, but you had no other choice left.