47.1

Bloom and Gloom

I am both bloom and gloom.

-

He smirked as the king looked at him with bewildered horror and shocked expression that a rat had when it heard, out of the blue, hisses owned by a snake.

Taehyung charged at him out of that blue and I knew that after the hit, Teran would die.

Oh shit. He would literally die. I meant did I really want him to die? Wasnt changing him initially my first intention? What should I do now? Didnt my mother tell me that he was my father? Should I save him?

I should, I thought, for suffering was my nickname.

"Taehyung wait!" I shouted as I flew towards the charging-at Teran the purple light, that was Taehyung, inevitable as powers bloomed within him, clearly visible. Even the Sun wouldn't deny of such light illusion or vision( if you didn't want to get cursed), who's unknown of our existence.

"Wait!" I immediately made a brown earth sphere as the distance between the rivals lessened as the moments passed by.

Fuck you distance!!!

"No!" I shouted again and threw it at Taehyung as his gem, the king's gem in the past, slightly touched its previous owner and the both of them were thrown away due to collision. I was no exception.

I hit the ground hard and I could feel that one or two bones of my backbone were continuously cursing at me for they might be broken.

"Oh God..." I groaned as I held my arm, which might be too, broken. Nah, I wasn't that easy. I looked up to see the conditions of Taehyung and my inevitable father. They were groaning as well but tragic never failed to surprise.

Yen came too into the hall. My inevitable 'step brother'.

"Mama!" I screamed and screamed but no one heard me and continued dragging my mother to the prison, for killing her.

"No please!" I shouted as I held one of the soldier's legs and shook it continuously.

My anger was a kid too like me.

What do you expect from such 5 year old anger? 'Nothing' was the answer.

And he slapped me. I fell on the ground and then looked up, seeing them dragging Mama. I immediately went outside the bedroom and held king's legs.

"Please dont do this to her, please...." Tears strolled down my cheeks as sobbed. Then my eyes travelled to two familiar figures.

The queen. And in her arms was Yen. Her son. He was looking at me with confused expression.

When someone cries, didnt you know that he was sad?

Probably he gave me such expression because he was too small. Only 3.

"Get inside." The king softly told the queen and both of them went inside.

Do something Yen, my mind screamed. Say something to your father, atleast. You could speak so come on. Say something.

He continued looking at me, his small featured expressions became expressionless.

And my mother was dragged away.