Chapter 11

The sun kissed my skin, its ray reflecting on my oily smooth skin piercing through my eyes. The awkward feeling made me jerk up abruptly.
I was met by four identical pairs of eye. brown beautiful eyes that smiled mischeiviously at me.
Ya Hassana!, i half yelled sounding annoyed. She poured a bucket of cold water on my body.
She said she had been trying to wake me up since. I didnt answer her despite several methods she used to wake me. I brushed her aside and got up to wash my face. I washed my greased face and wiped it with towel to make it dry. I straighened my messed up hair and went to the bathroom to perform wudhu.
I was ready to pray fajr and the mysterious twin were now in parlor waiting for me to j0in the congergation. I stepped in, took a positon in the sawf and we started praying.
** *** **** ***** ******
Amrah had gone to school. I was left with the twins so i decided to take a nap. The girls giggling was too much, that i was forced to open my green socket to welcome the rays of sunshine that shined brightly in the sky. The gurls had promised to take me out getting me dressed fancily.
Sanu ku(welcome) a young tall guy greeted, he was in a blue kaftan, not too dark in complexion. The twin greeted him while i just looked away. He reminded me the reason i despised men. Just one look at him, i saw a flash of Muhammad in his eyes.
'Seleem, what are you doing here?, Hassan asked suprised. 'I thought they had planned to meet here.
'Just chilling, what about you, yajindadi? (Hw is enjoyment?. 'The three talked leaving me out, i just stared at the surronding, and i was brought out of my own little  worldwhen Husseina introduced me to their so-called friend.
The four of us sat together to eat, i had lost my appetite because of that guy. I brought my phone and got busy with it like a student who was given an important assignment. I made an eye message to the twin to indicate that I want to leave there as soon as possible and they wrapped up there conversation and promised to invite him over to our house.with last goodbye,he winked at me and I scoffed in disgust.

Kindly vote
Share
Read
Comment.
Stay stafe😘😷