chapter 26

Sir,I'm monitoring the warehouse and it seems no one there has found they're discovered.The group of boys there seem to have a master they obey but we haven't been able to find out who.

      'Okay, keep on investigating,we will get there soon.'Ya Ibrahim cut the call.The agents he sent to investigate the warehouse seems to be getting more information about the warehouse but they still don't know who the captor is although they have their speculation that is their long lost cousin,Fahad.

          'why do you think it's fahad.'he turned to Moshood who had first thought of the idea.

           Just my instincts and I know Humayrah doesn't like him one bit,she might be acting cool but I know she isn't comfortable around him.Besides,after he became a psycho  and we saw him the other day,I believe he is capable of doing anything violence.

      Ya Ibrahim nodded,'lets go to the warehouse,I don't want to involve cops yet but if I'm sure to call backup if we need one.

       I was barely alive locked in a dark small room and tied to a chair after struggling and annoying the monster.I seem to have lost my voice and I looked almost inhuman with my almost ripped off clothes.

         'I would make you give up fighting and realize you are mine.'He said at left me locked up.

         The cars were packed a bit far from the warehouse.'Boss, they've found us.' but it was too late as they tried to escape.

          'i think we should leave the girl,she would slow us down.'one of his men said.

             The hurriedly tried to escape.'i think they are fleeing.'Ya Moshood said his brother.'i don't see her.'

             'Go check inside the warehouse.'Ya Ibrahim instructed as he chased the captors with his car.Ya Moshood searched the warehouse and found me lying unconscious.

             'i lost them Moshood but I definitely saw Fahad and took evidence.'

              'Brother,you've got to come,he broke her.'The two were already here and they made a call to ya Ahmad as they took me to the hospital.

10minutes later
            The whole family were here waiting for a news from the doctor.
As he walked in,'Doctor what happened to her.'

              'you sure were lucky to arrive at the scene on time.any moment later from then,she could have been gone.She is receiving treatment but  she has fallen into coma.'

                 Ammah weeped while the doctor continued his speech.' she will recover faster if she isn't not in this environment.'he walked away.

                 Ammah sat beside my bed.'you could've told me he didn't stop taunting.i could've done something.Subhanallah,ya Robb heal her.'

             'i could hear her but my mouth  refused to say a word.All I did was watch her.

Sorry for the late update
Pls vote,read, comment
Would like to know what you feel about this chapter
Thanks for your support.

The End.