chapter 20

Aisha's pov
'Mum,I will be traveling for a few days to finalize some projects and Aisha would be home alone. Why not allow her to stay at Baba's.'Ya Ahmad says in a persuasive voice to Ammah.He didn't like the idea of me staying alone.
Ammah seems to be in deep thought about it and nodded in approval.i was thankful for Ya Ahmad's idea.i didn't no how I would have copped staying alone.
I went inside to pack a few clothes into my small bag and Ya Ahmad took me to Baba's house with his car.
I got down from the car and walked into the house in a faster pace. Ya Ahmad carried my bag and follow me from behind. He greeted Baba and they discussed briefly about the company.Baba seems to be proud of him that he was managing his company well.
Ya Ahmad told him about Ammah's schedule and his plans to travel to finalize some projects. He also told him I will be staying here till they are all back.i bid him goodbye as he depart.
After spending time with Baba,I went to greet ya Ibrahim and suprisingly found that ya Moshood is back from uni.i run into their arms.it was pleasant to see them again. They both entertained me with that I laughed until my eyes was teary.
It was the first time in million years I laughed so heartily like that. They were just like the antidote to my broken soul.
I informed them that I would be staying for a while and they were glad. They even promised to take me out.
'Mairah.'Baba yelled.it was the name only he called me so I immediately recognized the owner of the voice.
Na'am.i half sprinted to meet him.
I was known to be the childish in my father's presence.
Though he loved everyone equally,he doted on me the most.
It's bedtime,he said.time truly flies. I was enjoying my time here that for once I felt like a normal human being without problems.
Though we didn't live with my dad,we all have rooms here in case we ever visit or come for sleepover.
I didn't want to sleep for the fear that I would have nightmares. I said my duas and grumbly walked to my bed.

Please vote,share and comment
Lots of love 😘😘