chapter 17

'Aishah,take it easy,no one is going to steal it from you.'Ya Ahmad chuckled seeing me devouring my food aggressively in haste.
          If only he knew that I wasn't in a friend's house instead I was locked up for two days and was left alone to starve.
         He  was surprised that I ate so much like this as I wasn't a food lover.
          'maybe she really liked the food here.'he thought as a smile slowly crept on his face.'should I bring you here more oftn.'
           Hmm,I nodded not minding what he was saying and concentrating solely on my food.
            After I was done eating,ya Ahmad paid the bills and he drove to the nearest ice cream joint. I stared at the entire flavor when ya Ahmad asked which one I wanted and I eventually chose cranberry flavor.
             After we were done eating the ice cream.i told ya Ahmad that I wanted to go back home.seeing my tired face,he agreed and drove me home.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
               Ya Ahmad asked me  if I was alright and better for the umpteenth time ever since I woke up with a scream and sweats beading my head.i simply told him I had a bad dream so he shouldn't worry too much.'ya Ahmad, I'm really fine, you can go to wherever you want to.'i prayed within me that he doesn't listen to what I said for the fear that the monster will be back once ya Ahmad leaves the house.
                 'I can't possibly leave you alone since you just abruptly went to your friend's place for two days without informing anyone.Besides, you are even having bad dreams.'
                   Ya Ahmad insisted on staying at home and keeping me company. After he was done with some office work.He watched movies with me and played games with me showering me with brotherly love and for  once i forgot the shadows hovering my mind or the monster that keeps hunting me.

Yo! sorry for the late update
Please share comment and vote
Love y'all 😘😘