chapter 9

Flashback
Ohh!Aisha,are you excited to leave the school?,zainab asked.
She was a person close to a friend to me.she is a bit shorter than I am,she has rosy cheeks,a calm set of eyes that claims innocence and a nice feminine figure.
I looked at her dumbly as if I hadn't hear her question and shook my head.
She had gotten used to this side of mine,so she just stared at me and sighed.
I would miss school life but I am glad we are finally graduating.I would also miss you,softcheeks,she said now smiling at me and pinching my cheek.
Ouch,that hurts,zainab.
I would definitely not miss school life,Alhamdulilah!,I would be able to forget the pains and bad memories I had in the school.severe torture, neglection,bullies would be over but I would miss few people.
Zee,let's go and take a seat.The venue atmosphere is peaceful.
The valecdictory party started and we,the graduands were sitted in a special place which had been arranged for us.series of programs like the cultural dance, nasheed presentations,drama and other exciting stuffs.
I participated in the nasheed presentation. I sang 'forgive me by Maher zain'.I was applauded and many complimented my voice that is was melodious.
I also acted as the humble girl in the drama titled'Charity begins at home.'
The party was a memorable one.
I was awarded different prizes as the best in my department, best in general studies and in Islamic religion aspects.
Our class held an after party in which we went to the park and pool. I didn't go with them because I felt out of place,it was so welcoming yet disturbing. I don't deserve those good treatment so I headed back home with my dad.
Although Ammah couldn't come because an emergency came up so she had to ditch me but I was happy Baba and ya Ibrahim came together with my immediate siblings.
Flashback ends.
Ahmad had gone to his place of work, Al-Bayarn textile industry. He took after one of dad's business which he does really well. He is now the CEO and has lots of work to do.
The twin went to hafsah's place, a family friend who comes around to hangout with the girls.
I was all alone in the mansion, I had no friends to call, no one to keep me company. I just sat on the sofa, taking in my surrounding. Zombie thoughts running in my head. This is an opportunity to end the pain.
I could at least commit suicide.
I went straight into the kitchen, found a knife lying beside the cabinet. I took it in my hands, and began to cut myself, with irritaton and pain like arrows in my heart.

I was now tired as I lie on the floor, heaving a long sigh. I really don't desrge this life, this body, I feel disgusted with myself. It like the devil's hand is roaming around my body, using his rough dirty hand to pin me to the floor and unpleasant odour coming from his mouth while pressing his lips unto mine. I groaned in annoyance and self pity as I struggled to get up and clean my mess before the arrival of anyone.

Blood was dripping down from my body as I walked into the bathroom in my room. I didn't care less and hurriedly took a hot bath maybe that would make me feel better.

I sat in the parlor after double checking that everything seems normal and the mess is cleared both in the kitchen and in my room.

I looked at the clock to see the time, 2pm. I performed ablution to observe zuhr and prepared lunch for the family.
I prepared pasta and chicken sauce. I checked outside the house if the twin are on there way. Not seeing them, I decided to take a nap.

Sweats dripped from my forehead profusely as I nod and shake incoherently in my sleep. Muttering words underneath my breath until I yelled and screamed, No! Help me, I truly won't do that, I won't tell anyone just don't have hunt and torture me anyone. I was now awake crying nonstop. It felt real, it as if the monster had been chasing telling me to keep my mouth shut. Leaning close to me and desiring more of my body.

In fear, I sat up and said few duas before sitting in a corner at the end of the chair.

Aisha finally had her first episode
Two terrifying episodes in one day? How worse can it get?

Enjoying this story?
Drop your opinions and ideas
Don't forget to vote and share