Chapter 24

Ya Ibrahim called ya Moshood that he had to settle some urgent problem that just came up in his company. He asked him accompany me to wherever I wanted to go next. During the time ya Moshood went to the restroom,he coincidentally met one of his old friends and they took their time catching up with whatever memories they once shared.

             'i have to go meet my sis, she must been worried as to why I have not been back.'ya Moshood told his friend before they parted ways with goodbye.
Reaching where he had previously left me,he could find no one.He called my name countlessly but received no response. 'She couldn't have left, could she?.' my panicked brother began asking people about my whereabout showing them a picture of mine on his phone. Nobody seemed to know my whereabout,I was long gone. He did the most sensible thing he could ever think of,he called my brother Ibrahim.

Unknown's pov
             She was here with me, kneeling in front of me. How stubborn could she get, struggling to be free from the ropes tied around her. Her hands and legs were tied as a result of her unyielding to escape from my men.i got closer to her and squatted so that we were on the same level and caressed her cheeks.
            Hmphh,she grumbled as  she has been gagged and she couldn't mutter a sensible word.i lifted her chin to look into her eyes. Those enchanted eyes that makes me keep hunting for her. She shooked her head roughly to get out of my grip.

                'Fierce, are we?I like that.' I let go of her chin and kept my hands to myself for a minute before removing the gag which was obstructing her organ of speech.pteww,she spat on me.i tried to contain her rudeness and proceeded to loose the ropes tied on her.
                I wanted to have every bit her with any obstruction on.i stared at her lips hungrily and then smashed mine unto hers.i could  hear her pleading to stop but I ignored.i pinned her hands on the wall and put an adequate amount of pressure on her knee. My lips were fighting for dominance until she bit it and I could feel the taste of a red liquid seeping out of me,my blood.

            I could see her frightened face when I turned red with anger.'please don't do this.'she pleaded in a low tone,tears flowing endlessly from her eyes but I cared less.i aggressively bit her earlobe, caressing every visible inch of her until the demon in me could no longer take the torture anymore,I ripped off her clothes.

                  Her wails and scream filled the room.I had gotten tired of holding up her hands and knees that I had to tie her to the bed in the room.If only her head could be tied because she keeps jerking her face sideways depriving me of getting a taste of
her lips. she was just the way I left her,I was glad.She had giving up fighting and could only she'd tears.

                'Shhh.'my hands to my lips signalling her to shut up as her tears where starting to disgust me.I gave a beautiful moment and left her only when I felt her body trembling and her face had gotten pale,she was definitely exhausted. I put on my clothes and left her there with an assurance that I had locked every exit of the room. I could hear her faintly sobs as I walked out of the door before she fell into deep slumber.

Kindly read ,comment, vote and share
Love y'all 😘😘