chapter 7

Aishah's pov
Kai,I have been talking to you but you haven't uttered a word since.Are you even listening to me.
Wallahi,there seems to be no end to Sadiq's gibberish. It is like the beating ya Huseina and Amrah gave him wasn't enough, because he is back to his annoying self.
Aisha,tell me what you think. should I go for a model or pursue my dream of athlete,he rants.
In order for him not to keep bothering me,I said what he wishes to hear the most.
I think the two fits you,even if you choose one of it,you will be the best at the profession.
I knew you will figure that out,you are the best cousin I ever had,he chanted disappearing from my view.
Lies,lies,he actually bought my lie,I thought,chuckling to myself. It will be better to feature in comedies,that way he will become famous in no time.

Few minutes later.
Ya Huseina and Amrah were ready. Today was the day Sadiq promised to treat them to pizza and ice cream.
Sadiq opened his car for the two ladies to get inside after which he sat in the driver's seat and drove off.
Here we are,sadiq told the girls who were not aware of the present environment as a result of their nonstop gist.
They got off from the car and went into the pizza shop.
Its dominos, Oh my God,I love dominos,Amrah exclaimed,squeaking and jabbing Sadiq's shoulder playfully.
They took a seat and Sadiq paid for a pack of pizza for each of the girls who ate the whole thing.
After taking them to the ice cream shop,Sadiq bought additional ice cream and pizza for the people at home.
Ya Aisha dosen't take sweet things,Amrah told him when she noticed he was about to buy her sister ice cream.
Oops,so what can I buy for her. Chicken stew and chicken biryani,she definitely love that.
You can give her the pizza also she wouldn't mind aware of the fact that i wouldn't eat it all.
They drove back home after purchasing those things.
Sadiq got everyone a bag of desserts and a cup of ice cream.i was suprised he didn't give me ice cream instead he gave me chicken stew and biryani.Amrah must have told him because he has no idea that i liked it.
I thanked him and collected the gifts from him. That cunning girl knew that I won't eat the whole thing.
Amrah! I called her and she answered immediately. Food really does wonders.
Amrah normally won't answer even if she heard me calling her unless I come to her room and yell at her. she definitely knew I wanted to give her a share of the desserts sadiq gave to me.
Adda,i am here,she said.Making me aware of her presence in my room.
Gashi(take) I handed the chicken stew and pizza to her leaving out a slice of pizza and the chicken biryani for myself.
Thank you,she said giggling to herself before exiting my room.
That mischievous girl do know how to put a smile on my face.I grinned,and picked up the food,savouring every bit of its taste.This will be a peaceful day after all,I said in between my food.Alhamdulilah.