chapter 13

Seleem visit more often and I try to avoid him always.That very day,he came with his buddies and they were all chilling with the twin in parlor. I sat in my room pretending to sleep when I heard Seleem speak,'That en mata is always acting strange wallahi,is she trying to avoid us or what.'anytime he comes and ask of me,the twin would always say I was sleeping.
The twin chuckled and ask him the most surprising question.'Do you like her.'
Seleem masked his expression with laughter,'why would I like someone like that,she is too boring for my liking.'
I was thankful for that comment at the same time,I was hurt.how dare he call me boring. It was getting late and the boys departed for their homes.

*. *. *.
The admission letter for this twins had come and picked in Al qalam university in Kastina.seleem had volunteered to take them to the airport the next day.
I assisted them in packing their luggage and we discussed a little before midnight. I knew I was going to miss them. I was left with amrah and Ammah.
The sun rays shoned into my eyes making it burn with pain.i jerked up in frustation.For the first time in years,I had a good night sleep free of nightmares.i saw two figures beside me cuddling with me.i smiled.
'Huseina,Hassana!'stand up you are gonna be late for your flight.they both jumped out of bed and rushed into the bathroom,each of them fighting for the first to enter,I watched them as they performed their comedy and chuckled in amusement.
We were all ready and prayed solah.Seleem had arrived and was waiting downstairs.i climbed down the stairs only to find that jerkface. He was facing the door with his phone in hand, trying to make a call.
The twin were arguing about something,not looking towards their direction,they pushed me mistakenly and I felt myself going down towards the floor,when an arm held me.i turned my face to see who it was,it turned out to be him, Seleem.
I jerked my body away from him, straighten out my clothes that was now folded.Avoiding eye contact with him,I carried the luggages into his car without saying thank you.
I was thankful the twin were caught up in their arguments and they didn't see what just transpired between I and Seleem.
I escorted the twin to the car and they stepped into the car steadily, the engine of the car started in no time and Seleem drove off in one swift.
I went back inside the house, not having anything to do,I sat on the couch with my hands resting helplessly on each end.
Ammah had travelled to work,she was called for an urgent cervical surgery of a patient in Abuja.Amrah also have a program in school,she had to go camping trip for some days.
I was now left at home with Ahmad,who seems not to be around most time.always busy with Baba's business he had now inherited.
I took the remote control and tune in to kdrama.i tried to watch it to while away time.in a blink of an eye,I drifted to sleep.
The sound of heavy thunderstorm woke me up.i had slept for so long.the moon was up and the loud thunderstorm frightened me.the lightening that followed suite came suddenly with sharp stripes of bright light piercing through the sky.
I stood up to close all windows and opened holes in the house.As I stepped into the room,I could feel a presence of someone in the house.a shadow's sudden movement.The familiar scent,made my head run wild and my heart beats abnormally almost a million times than normal.
Chanting duas underneath my breath,I wished I was hallucinating.my sore feet crashed unto the ground, with hot tears in my eyes and my whole body which was now shaking.Ya Allah,save me from this worst nightmare

Who is that unknown person?
Did you think Aisha is a weakling
.i feel there's something missing.pls drop ur ideas,it will really help.

Don't forget to share, comment and vote
I'll really appreciate it 🙏. love y'all 😘💋💖