chapter 14

I woke up with a splitting headache,the horiffic smell hit my nostrils making me nauseous.The place seems strange, small and dark,I could not recall what happened.
I tried to stand on my knee when I realized I had been tied down with a rope.My arms and legs bond to a chair.
'Hello!,who is out there?,I shout trying to call for help.The whole place seem dark as if no living being is there. My throat burns from shouting and screaming,then I realized the old cup in front which had been filled with water,I managed to grab it with my mouth, using all my might to drink like a camel who has been deprived of water for days.
Farhan came into the room with smirk on his face, like a person who had just won a trophy.He walked close to me and in fear,I tried moving farther away from him but I couldn't. I tried shouting for help then he laughed in a sinister way.
'No one would hear you from here.'As he made attempt to touch my hair,I bit his hands and he cried in pain.'You little bitch.'he gave me a resounding slap which made me hit my head on the chair as he walked out promising to return soon.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
It's been two days I have been here and my family would have been worried about me. I don't understand how he came after he disappeared for a long time.
He had grown to be a psycho,with the way he talks like he wasn't scared of getting caught.
I needed to get out of here before he comes back.i bent the chair I was tied and crawled towards the fork I used to eat.i held it with my mouth and managed to cut the ropes on my hands with the fork. I freed myself and made my attempt to escape this strange place.

Drop ya comments below
Don't forget to vote and share
Love y'all