Chapter 25

Aisha's pov
              The monster kept coming to eat me greedily. I was tainted by dirt and I felt disgusted with myself.i couldn't sleep,each second I try to close my eyelids,I see his hands roaming around my body.i sat at the corner end of the room with my torn clothes.The food he left for me remained untouched and I had promised myself not to drink even a drop of his water.

             'Salaam. I can't find her and I am sure she wouldn't have gone home all by herself.'Ya Moshood said to Ya Ibrahim on the phone.

              'Alright,I'm coming right away.'Ya Ibrahim stopped the urgent business he was taking care of in his office.'Sa'ad,I am going out for some important issue,take care of the remaining work and give me feedback.'

            Sa'ad was ya ibrahim's personal assistant and he trusted him to be capable of the work.'Alright,sir.i'll do that.'Ya Ibrahim went out of his office and went to his car in the park,in no time he drove off.

             Ya Ibrahim and Ya Moshood searched for me again before they finally left for home.

             'Since she isn't at home either,I better start investigation her whereabout and I hope she's fine wherever she is.'Ya Ibrahim was forced to be strong although his heart was now in disarray. He had to stay strong for his broken brother and to break the sad news to other members of the family.

             "We should first break the news to mother."Ya Ibrahim reasoned as they both stood up to tell their mother the bad news.

             The news had reached the ears of the entire family.Baba flew immediately back to Nigeria likewise Ammah.Ya Ahmad came back after a while.

                'Have my agents to assist you.' Baba told Ya Ibrahim. The women were still weeping in the sitting room.

                  Ya Ibrahim had took his time investigating the case. 'Hello, check if there's any surveillance camera in that area.'Search again.' he was now exhausted from giving out orders.

                Ya Ahmad had managed to send one of his secret agents to get information on my whereabout and Ya Moshood was in charge of the house.receiving information at home.

                It's been a week now and I am beginning to lose all hope.i had become lean from starving myself and the monster never leaves me. As the day passes by he becomes more ferocious like an animal. Yesterday,he whipped me saying he loves my yells, tied me and had his ways with me.

              'I got information.'Ya Moshood dashed into his brother's study room. 'Seems,our lost darling cousin took her. 'Ya Moshood gave the piece of information to Ya Ibrahim.

           'Which cousin if I may ask?. Ya Ibrahim now focused on his brother.

           'Farhan, you remembered how he started misbehaving, getting drunk and all of a sudden,he disappeared.i received a call that he is in the city not too far from where Aisha was abducted.'

            The phone on Ya Ibrahim desk rang before Moshood could speak further.

           'Thats good,oh yes, send me a copy.'he ended the call abruptly.

            'They've found the CCTV footage as well as the location of the warehouse.'

          'Alhamdulilah, that's good news.should we inform the rest?.'

           After watching the cctv footage and seeing the whereabout of the warehouse.They both marched out of the room,we've got a gem to save.

Sorry for the late update guys
How do you like this chapter?
Will she be saved on time or the monster escapes with her
Drop your thoughts
Pls vote comment and share
Thanks for your supports 😘😘