chapter 18

Ya Ahmad had resumed back to work and Amrah had returned back to the house after camping.She was now preparing to go to boarding since her exams are near.Ammah would come back soon from her work. She was always busy with operations.
             She was a doctor who specialized mainly in the brain and eye.One of the famous Muslim doctor who is successful in her field.she travels from time to time due to emergencies and after a week of traveling, she promised to be back tomorrow.
               Amrah had finished packing her school luggage and she was now on a chair sharing her camping experience with me. I was in no mood to hear her talks. I stood up from my seat and went into my room locking it to in case she attempts to come in. I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling.
             I could hear Amrah grumbling and murmuring'you are no fun,you never smile or talk,just acting like a dumb robot.' if only she knew I was once active like her.If only she knew that a monster had stole my happiness.
            I knew Ammah won't be stay for too long.she would drop Amrah in her school and stay for few days before going back to her workplace.i wanted to go stay with baba and ya Ibrahim but Ammah didn't like the idea of it because of so many reasons.
           I don't plan to stay at home alone.definitely not, I knew he will come find me .He never stops hunting for me and he won't stop unless he has me in his captive.
         I chose to visit Baba and ya Ibrahim.It's really been long I visited and I could use the chance to clear my head pending the time Ya Ahmad will be back home.
        I had grown sick of waiting till the end of the year for my admission and I got to find something to do before those zombie thought get into my head.
        Aisha!,the loud knock on my door got me out of daze.and the news that Ammah is back made me got to my toes as I went out to receive her.

What do you think of this chapter?
Kindly drop ya comments