chapter 19

Unknown pov
           My blood boils with rage.i had searched the room for her and I couldn't find her.How dare she run from me.
            Ah ah ah,run little kitty,run.i am going to find you and make you my queen.Oh,I already miss your body,the way you shiver and scream when I touch you.
            'I should give her aho bit of time to enjoy the little time left because after that you will be mine alone, ahaha.'i thought.
            Ever since I first violated her,I became addicted to her. I was a member of her family,she once doted on me. Her small beautiful structure while she was growing attracted her to me that I wanted to taste a bit of her.
               I could recall the screams of a little girl,it sounded like autumn music to me.i never wanted to stop. I could remember warning her not to tell anyone about it.
                Ah ah ah,the feeling of still being trusted by her brothers.How foolish they are.i could visit anytime to have a glimpse of my beauty but it annoys me she keeps hiding and running. Where could she ever hide that I won't find her.
              I had my men trail her movement the moment she escaped my side and I was sure they would bring good news. Now,I awaits her return, Hahahaha 😂😂.

What do you think about the sudden pov?
Drop a comment and vote please
Thanks for your supports😘😘😍