tutor |part 2|

I excitedly waited in the library for my cute tutor. I literally couldn't sit still and my tapping feet prove it. I tried to concentrate my attention on something that was not Gou cause I didn't want to make it obvious that I wanted to see him.

But maybe I want him to know.

Holy shit, the door opened! And in came the cute dark haired boy with sun-kissed skin and ocean blue eyes...okay I have to work on my descriptions, that was shit. Not Gou but my use of words! Gou could never be shit!

Never.

"Hey Ash." Gou smiled charmingly at me. I swear I swooned at his cuteness.

"Hey." I exhaled loudly and rested my face on my palm while watching him.

Of course Gou didn't see since he was busy getting the needed books for our lesson. I had to enjoy it while I can cause the test is coming soon and my mark determines if I can continue being tutored or not.
__
Why is Gou the cutest person on earth? Like I could never get tired of him. His eyes, his smile, his voice, his hair, his sweet scent of apples - honestly everything about him.

I've got it bad. But it's not my fault he is cute.

Sometimes I just wanna pull my hair out because of how cute he is!

"OW!" I cried, snapping out of my Gou dream land to reality - where my cheek was stinging thus making me rub it in pain. I looked to the culprit and it was none other then my best friends girlfriend, Misty, who has now become quite the abuser towards me.

It's been two months since I found out about Gary's crush on Misty and also two months since Gou started tutoring me.

Gary has me to thank for his relationship because I basically told Misty that he had a crush on her. And surprise, surprise, she liked him too.

Now I have two bullies for friends.

But on to important matters. "Misty why'd you slap me?" I pouted. The sting was slowly fading away but it doesn't change the fact that she slapped me.

"You're dreaming of Gou again and I'm trying to tell you that Gary is going to miss school today." Misty showed me her phone which displayed the conversation between her and Gary.

There are a lot of hearts and kissy faces.

"Ew, you two are disgusting." I joked, cringing in fake disgust.

Misty rolled her eyes, "Yeah right, I bet you'd do the same thing with Gou if you ever get together."

"WHEN we get together." I corrected but I kinda felt empty, those words didn't mean anything.

Misty rose a brow, "Confident. Is he even into guys?"

I smirked, "He is." Why am I like this...I should tell her.

"How'd you know?"

"He tutors me."

"Yeah but how do you even bring that up in normal conversation?"

I chuckled at her baffled expression. "How to you think it went down?"

"I don't know. You were probably doing geometry and you asked him if be was a straight angle and he blurted out he was into guys."

I blinked, at a loss for words at her incredulously, amusing assumption. "Okay, um...firstly, that's a weird scenario and secondly, we are doing biology. But if you want to know, I just asked him."

"Like the obsessed creep you are?" Misty said with a teasing smile.

"No, like a friend." I protested.

"Did you just...friendzone yourself?"

"No!" I choked.

Misty cackled like an evil witch brewing her potion...if Gary heard that he'd kick my ass to mars. "Ok, Ketchum. But you asked and he just told you?"

I nodded, "Turns out he came out in sixth grade."

"Damn, we weren't even here then." Misty said. I raised a brow. I didn't remember telling her when I transferred here. Misty must have took notice since she told me, "Gary told me."

"Ah..." I said in response.

"Well I bet your bi ass is over the moon."

"I mean... why not. I just have to make my move." I smirked, rubbing my hands together in a conniving manner.

---
My palms were sweating, my feet tapped restlessly and my teeth continuously nipped my bottom lip. I was nervous.

I watched as Professor Cerise gave out the test papers to each student.

I wanted to get a good mark but at the same time I didn't. Cause that would mean more time spent with Gou but that would also mean disappointed Gou because he worked so hard to tutor me.

I could see it in his face even if he never said anything. He enjoyed my company.

Not to brag but it was just so obvious to me. Me, someone who spent every possible moment admiring his face. At no time of the day with anyone else would I see Gou's eyes light up the way they do when his with me. Or the way he laugh out loud till his stomach hurts and his eyes tear up when I crack a joke. Or even sleep around anyone they way he does when its just the two of us after telling me he pulled an all nighter.

I've seen it and I know it. He trusts me and I trust him. But I don't know if he loves me the way I love him.

A paper was presented in front of me, the blank back stared right at me, concealing the truth of my grade on the other side. I shakily took it, aware that Professor Cerise was standing behind me.

I turned it and exhaled. "Damn." I said.

"Excellent job Ash, you went from a forty to an eighty-nine." I looked up to the Professor with a dumbfounded look.

"Keep it up." He smiled and pat my shoulder.

"Uh, so... about my tutoring sessions?" I asked shyly. I glanced behind me and saw the boy that has been occupying my thoughts lately. He was smiling at his paper. He probably got another hundred.

"Hmm," The Professor tapped his chin. "The progress you've made is quite satisfactory so I don't see it necessary." He gave a smile and walked off to give out the other papers.

I turned my head and instantly met the blue eyes that drown my thoughts. Gou smile and me and mouthed, 'What'd you get?'

I gave a sheepish smile to add some suspension and slowly raised up my paper, showing the red '89' circled on the top right. I could see his eyes light up in delight and if I'm not mistaken, a quick frown on his lips before he smiled again.

---