mark your territory

☆MARK YOUR TERRITORY☆

In which Gou makes known that Ash is his boyfriend.

~☆~
"School prom is coming up, you have a date?" Gloria, a new transfer from Galar, asked. The blue eyed Kanto native almost couldn't tell what the girl was saying due to her thick Scottish accent.

(YAS! GLORIA BEING SCOTTISH IS CANON IN MY WORLD!)

Gou laughed nervously and scratched his head. "Well, Ash won't stop nagging if I did."

"Ah, I forgot you had a boyfriend." Gloria grinned. "Speaking of which, has he asked you?"

"No." Gou frowned. He was wondering for the past weeks when Ash would ask him but he was planning on asking Ash because the boy could be forgetful sometimes. "But I do plan on asking him."

"Aww!" Gloria cooed. "So sweet!" Gou blushed and waved the girl off dismissively. "Speaking of Ash there he is and - who is that?"

Gou hummed and looked the way Gloria pointed to. He looked and saw Ash talking to the school popular girl Serena Yvonne.

"Wait, is that Serena?" Gloria asked. Gou couldn't help but frown and nod in confirmation. "Oh, I hear she-"

"Has a crush on Ash? Yeah, she does." Gou deadpanned. He may look calm outside but inside he was screaming.  Why can't the girls in this school realise that Ash is dating him!

"She does know that Ash is gay, right?" Gloria scratched her head.

"MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!" Gou cried in frustration.

Gloria was taken aback by the outburst but soon calmed and laughed it off. "Okay, Gou. I get it you're frustrated. How about you tell me about it?" She offered, sitting on the floor and tapping the spot beside her for Gou to sit.

"Gladly." Gou muttered and sat down. "Okay, so ever since I met Ash he was always so popular with the girls but anyone in hindsight could tell that Ash wasn't into them, in fact when he came out as gay people sort of just ignored the fact and when we started dating girls still hit on him and ask him out and-" Gou let out a long, exasperated sigh.

Gloria nodded and pat his shoulder. "I see...so you have to mark your territory."

"W-what?!"

"You know, show people that Ash is your boyfriend and stuff like that."

"H-how...how do I do that?"

"How should I know?"

"It was your idea!"

"Yeah well... Kiss him in front of everyone or whatever."

"Hmm, that actually might work."

"Wait for real?!"

"It's worth a shot." Gou stood up and marched off towards the crowd of girls surrounding his boyfriend - obvious because of the chants of his name as well as his desperate cries for help.

Gou somehow managed to push past all the girls and met the face of his panicked boyfriend.

Ash saw his boyfriend and was immediately relieved. "Gou! Thank G-" No words were said, Gou grabbed his face and smashed their lips together.

Choruses of gasps and whines filled the air with some few cooes here and there. The crowd of girl disbanded with a mixture of emotions.

Ash slowly pulled back taking Gou's hands in his to release his face from the taller boy's grasp. "Gou?"

Gou looked down at him with a satisfied smile. "Just making it known that you're mine." He said innocently. Ash furrowed his eyebrows and smiled. "Right."

"Anyway, I was wondering if YOU'D GO TO PROM WITH ME ASH KETCHUM!?" Gou annoucned loudly for everyone to hear.

"OF COURSE GOU! I'D LOVE TO BE YOUR GAY DATE TO THE PROM!" Ash responded, equally as loud as the former.

Gloria laughed and shook her head at the gay mess in front of her.

~♡~