tutor

"Ash you're failing in my class and I can't have this happen." Said Professor Cerise bluntly with a frown evident on his face.

I could only manage a sheepish grin in this embarrassing situation. "Um, right." I said awkwardly. Nothing is as embarrassing as a teacher telling you your failing in their class. Well, there are other things but at the moment for me it was this.

Professor Cerise sighed. "I've arranged a tutor to tutor you. Gou," He gestured the boy who sat on his desk, writing on his desk. Hmm, how comes I've never seen him. Gou was it? Never heard that name either. "Will be your tutor."

"Huh?" Gou looked up from his work. I was met with his bright, sapphire eyes. He was so beautiful I think my heart skipped a beat.

"You will be tutoring Ash on his biology starting next Monday until I see fit." Informed the Professor. What luck I have today. I thought to myself giddily

"Oh," Gou said faintly. I was kind of disappointed by Gou's response. Which I don't know why because he just met me and Gou is entitled to feel however he'd like towards me. But how can I not be. Gou is cute. "Okay! Nice to meet you Ash!" Gou grinned happily at me. I could die of a heart attack right now. He's the cutest being ever to walk this planet!

I'm sure I'm blushing at the cuteness overload. Gosh, I've never looked so forward to something in my life. Especially something school related.

*

It was Monday which meant tutoring with Gou for me. But I still had to wait till afternoon.

"Ash what's your first class?" Gary, my childhood friend and rival, asked. I closed my locker and raised a brow at Gary.

"History. Why do you ask?" Gray knew my day-to-day schedule and I knew his as well. So it was obviously weird that he'd ask me that.

"Just confirming." He said a little to quickly. I watched as he fiddled with his hands with a small blush on his face. Wait, what?

"Gary," I asked slowly. He visibly flinched and cringed. I smirked, "Gary why are you really asking me?"

"A-ah," My eyes widened. This was serious. Gary never stuttered. "There's this girl..." he began shyly.

"What man!? Who is she?!" I asked excitedly, urging him to speak.

"Um-"

"Hi Ash!" I looked away from Gary and saw Misty, a orange hair girl from my history class. She smiled and waved and I returned the greeting. As rude as she may be sometimes she was a good friend of mine. Her eyes looked beside me at Gary and she blushed and sped of.

Weird.

I turned back to Gary for an answer and he had a goofy grin. Then it clicked. "Misty?!" I exclaimed.

"SH SH SHHHHH!" Gary put his hand my mouth to shut me up. "Shut up idiot!" 

I pushed him off me and smirked. "Misty, huh?"

He blushed and looked away with a stubborn face. "Yeah, now shut up!"

I chuckled at him and shook my head. I turned to pick up my bag with was on the floor behind me and came face to face with a new yet familiar face.

How could I forget him? I dreamt of him last night.

Gou was had a shocked expression but it soon turned into a smile. "Morning Ash." Damn that's cute.

I smiled. Okay Ash, confidence. Don't let his handsome face get to you. "G-good morning." Wow, good job. I mentally face palmed.

"Meet me at the library after school. That good with you?" He asked.

I nodded. "I-I'm good with anything!" And for some reason I began laughing. You know, like a weirdo.

"Great! See you then!" Gou laughed and walked off.

"See you too!" I waved. When he was gone I lowered my hand and a snort ensued from behind me.

I looked back to see Gary looking at me weirdly. "What was that?" He questioned.

"What was what?"

"That just now. That was the most pathetic display of flirting I've ever seen."

I rolled my eyes, "We weren't flirting."

"Mmhmm," Gary nodded with that stupid smirk of his. "That good with you?" He began to dramatize. "I'm good with anything! Especially if it's for you!" He puckered his lips.

"That's far from what I actually said!"

"Shut up. You have a crush."

"I do, now shut up." I glared. Gary stared at me with shock.

"Wait what?"

I smirked, "Yes Gary, I admit it unlike you who just blubbers like a fish in the eyes of Misty." I retort.

"I-"

*

I waited, and waited, and waited. But he wasn't here.

I tapped my hands on the table as a means of entertainment cause libraries are boring.

I huffed and fell to the table with a feeling of disappointment looming over me. "Where is he?" I muttered, looking for the blue eyed boy my bisexual ass has fallen for.

I stood up, ready to leave but then here came Gou rushing in with his hands flailing about and looking dishevelled.

I felt relieved that he actually came. "Gou?" I tried to mask my relief with a confused tone.

"Ash!" Gou panted. "Sorry I'm late! I had to do something important and lost track of time!" He smiled wryly.

I caught something on his face. "Gou, why is your cheek bruised?" I asked.

"Eh, I bumped into the lockers while rushing here." He said dismissively and walked past me. I took a looked at his arm and saw what seems to be another bruise in shape of a hand print.

If it really wasn't the lockers that gave him those bruises then he's a really good liar.

"Ash?"

I flinched back to reality. "Huh?"

Gou smiled and gestured the seat next to him. "Shall we begin?"

Why did I just notice this? He looks like he has been crying.

"Um, sure." I said and walked over to him. "Ah, microbiology." I cringed when I saw the subject.

"It's easy." Gou put a comforting hand on my shoulder. Heat instantly overcame my body.

"O-Okay."

*

Oh gosh! How did I manage to survive this afternoon!?

I hugged my pillow to my face tightly and reminisced about this afternoon with Gou. His hands on mine and that reassuring smile he gave me sending my heart into a frenzy.

I can't believe I didn't die right than and there of a heart attack.

He was just so cute!

Smiling, I closed my eyes in hopes that I would be taken into a wonderland of Gou.

~♡~

part 2?