dream

☆DREAM☆

In which Gou dreams of him.

~☆~

I close my eyes and go to sleep. In a world that is my own controlled by my thoughts and imagination I see his face.

Everytime he sees me his eyes glisten to show off its polished brown. His hair sticks up in a mess but it looks like the finest black silk and shines like the midnight sky.

Ew, poetry. Why do I even bother.

"It's quite nice." He says to me with a gentle smile, his hand on my left cheek is the softest touch I've ever known. He smiles because he hears my every thought. My every loving whisper about him that I try to keep to myself.

"I only wish you'd know mine." He leans his forehead on mine. Our noses touch. My heart skips a beat.

"Mine as well." He takes his my hand in his and brings it to his heart. I fell the faint thumps of his heart that tell me he's alive.

But I can't help but to wish that he were really here.

"I really am here." He tells me. But he only says what my mind wants him to say. He pulls back and looks at me with a frown. Such a beautiful face shouldn't be capable of doing such.

"Love, I am really here. I am with you and I always will be." He reassures.

But I believe him. Besides, as long as I think of him he will always be with me. He is not real. Just a product of my imagination.

He frowns and grabs my face, in his loving hands. "If you believe me, wait for me." He says.

What? What does he mean?

I can't get an answer because he fades away and I wake up. Alone in bed and my day goes on.

~♡~