alpha

☆APLHA☆

In which Gou is an Omega and Ash as the overprotective Alpha mate.

[If you read omegaverse stories you'll probably know that most are very sexual. This won't be sexual so don't go too crazy, kay. 😅]

~☆~
Gou

The life of an omega is not easy. It was never meant to be easy.

So yeah, I was disappointed - no horrified - when I found out I was an omega. Yes omegas are the most desired breeds in society but we're usually wanted for sexual needs or just for our abilities to have offspring, usually by Alphas - the highest ranking breed in society.

If it were possible for me to get rid this horrid side of me I would. I do not want to want to be the meat of society. I don't want to be desired because of my status. I don't want to feel afraid everywhere I go. I do not want to drink this stupid pills to hide my scent. I do not want to lock myself up in my home to avoid every Alpha in Kanto.

I hate it.

"Self pity gets you no where." I grumbled and sat up from my bed which I was lying on. I looked at the time and immediately jolted out of bed. It was almost eight and classes were going to begin in half an hour. I still had to shower, get dressed, eat and get on the train to the campus.

"Dammit!" I quickly rushed to the bathroom.

*

"Whoo, in the nick of time!" I cried in relief at the same time out of breath.  I had made it to my first class at exactly eight twenty nine. The bell rang and I entered. Well, that was until someone rammed into me.

I fell back and I could hear a thud across from me. The person groaned in pain when I looked at them. It seemed they had a worse fall then me cause the only thing in pain was my backside whilst they rubbed their head.

"Who move the door behind me?" He groaned in pain. I realised he must have hit his head on the door frame and couldn't help but snort a bit.

He opened his eyes, showing his chocolate brown eyes that shone with rage. "What the hell are you laughing at?! You bumped me!"

My brow twitched. "Me?! You ran into me?!" I retorted back in anger.

His eyes widened and he leaned back with a sheepish grin as well as his hands up in defence. "Chill, I'm only joking around." He said but I knew he was lying. Something about the aura he ws giving off made me unsettled. "I'm Ash." He introduced and got up. He offered a hand to me which I tried to take.

Keyword, tried.

Ash pulled back his hand and uttered a little, "Oops." With the most annoying, innocent face I've seen. I growled and stood up on my own, ignoring his annoying laugh. Gosh, everything about his is annoy.

Even his scent.

Shit. I realised. He's a freaking Alpha.

My eyes widened and my hands shot up to cover my nose before I ran into class without another word.

*

Every day is the same freaking thing! I covered my nose and tried to get through a hallway full of cocky, idiotic Alphas.

When is that stupid mask coming.

Today seems to be my lucky day because I keep running into Ash, a new transfer from Kalos. Rumour has it that he's been transferred to almost all the prestigious schools around the world but he returned to Kanto for some unbeknownst reason. Whatever the case is with him, he's a prick.