𝙸𝙸𝙸. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙰𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚢

"𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚞𝚙"

"𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗"

"𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞"

𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚝 in shock as she and the rest of the BSC finished watching the commercial for their new rivals, the Baby-Sitters Agency

𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚝 in shock as she and the rest of the BSC finished watching the commercial for their new rivals, the Baby-Sitters Agency. The girls looked at each other in shock before Kristy spoke up.

"Need a sitter? I came up with that!" She exclaimed and stood up.

"Those girls are definitely in high school. Why don't they loiter at the mall like normal teenagers?" Claudia asked.

"No one's gonna wanna hire them instead of us, right?" Mary Anne asked.

"Yeah, of course! Cause who doesn't want a middle-schooler instead of a high-schooler?" Sylvie said sarcastically to which Claudia pushed her off the chair she was sitting on.

"Stacey?" She then tried.

"No, Sylv's wrong. They'll definitely choose us," She replied.

"Did you say that to reinsure us, or yourself?" Sylvie asked her sister, not believing a word that came out of her sister's mouth.

"Madam Secretary, will you please read our upcoming jobs?" Kristy asked Mary Anne, changing the subject.

"Stacey is sitting for Charlotte Johanssen Thursday, Claudia is with the three youngest Pikes, Sylvie will watch David Michael this Friday, I'm with the Marshalls Saturday and Sunday, plus the Newton's new baby is on its way any minute!" All the girls started gushing over the new baby as Sylvie laid on the floor with a smile.

"Ahem!" Kristy said making everyone shut up again.

"Kim said last month that she's really gonna rely on the club to watch Jamie the early days," Mary Anne finished.

"So, then we're thriving. The Baby-Sitters Agency doesn't stand a chance. It's just proof of our success. They're trying to get a piece of our action, so we need to differentiate ourselves from the competition," They all stared at Kristy as she stood up with a promising look on her face.

"Kid kits." No one said anything so Sylvie took it up for herself to ask.

"Oh, but Kristy, what is a Kid kit?" She asked commercially.

"Well, I'm so glad you asked. Mary Anne, why do I love going over to your house so much?" Kristy asked as she got out a box.

"Because it doesn't smell like a teenage boy?" Sylvie, Stacey and Claudia laughed at Mary Anne's comment.