𝙸𝙸. 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕"

"𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝙹𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕"

"𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝?"

𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 Spirit Halloween store looking for a good costume with the boys from the band, which still didn't have a name

"Agh!" Sylvie turned her head and saw Emmett getting scared by Sam wearing a mask. She laughed along with the other boys while Emmett tried to catch his breath.

"Okay, band! Let's talk costumes," Evan said when they calmed down. "So obviously, we're going as a group," He continued and the others nodded. "Do you guys have any ideas?" They thought for a second before something caught her eye. She walked towards it and smiled when she saw it.

"Guys, I think I have an idea..." She smirked. They guys walked to where she was looking at and they smiled when they saw it.

☁️✨💿✨☁️

"Did he ask you to the dance or not?" Sylvie sat in Claudia's room with the rest of the BSC and her sister, of course, they were talking about the Halloween Hop that they could go to, but more specifically about a boy that may or may not have asked Claudia to the dance. "Well..." Kristy asked.

"He asked me if I was going and said he'd see me there," Claudia explained.

"Aw, congratulations on getting married," Sylvie joked.

"You're just jealous that you can't go with Sam because you two are too old," Claudia shot back as Sylvie threw a pillow at her friend's head.

"Wait, Sam as in my brother?" Kristy asked.

"I don't like him! He's annoying!" Sylvie exclaimed.

"You're not wrong," Kristy agreed.

"Anyway, Syl was right in a way. He did basically ask me. So, we'll be there together... basically." Claudia continued.

"Here's the thing. A guy like Trevor Sandbourne isn't gonna like, show up at your door with a corsage. That's just not the way things are done in his kind of circles." Stacey explained.

"Which are what, exactly?" Kristy asked confused.

"Sophisticated circles. Artistic circles." Stacey said.

"Are you gonna wear a costume?" Mary Anne asked.

"I was gonna be a Troll doll, but for Trevor, I might have to think of something a little more soigné," Claudia replied.