𝙸𝚅. 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎"

"𝙼𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎"

"𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢"

"𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢"

As the oldest of the club, I think I'm supposed to be the most responsible one

As the oldest of the club, I think I'm supposed to be the most responsible one. Now I try... but I also don't. What? I like to have fun! Now fun sometimes leads to me getting into small trouble. But, when I joined the still nameless band, I now have a place to let out my emotions and have fun. The only problem I have is Sam. We started bickering less, but the smallest thing could make us explode at each other. And the fact that we have to fake date didn't help. Anyway, I still haven't talked to my mom. I like to run from my problems.

"Okay! So, we have the rock-like song, now just the more pop song. Sylvie, how are the lyrics going?" Evan asked the blond girl as he took a sip of water and she went through her diary/notebook.

"I have the first couplet, course and a few random sentences. I think it will be done soon," She said.

"Can you sing a bit?" Emmett asked as he put his guitar away.

"If you want to, of course," Oliver added.

"It's good. Alright, let's go. Oliver, can you do the melody?" She asked with an awkward smile and sat down on the chair and got her lyrics out.

"Got it," He said and started the melody.

"Step into my world. Bittersweet love story 'bout a girl. Shook me to the core. Voice like an angel. I've never heard before," Then the other boys joined in softly. "Here in front of me. They're shining so much brighter. Than I have ever seen. Life can be so mean. But when he goes, I know he doesn't leave," Then the melody started going up. "The truth is finally breaking through. Two worlds collide when I'm with you. Our voices rise and soar so high. We come to life when we're. In perfect harmony. Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa. Perfect harmony. Whoa-oa-oa, whoa-oa-oa. Perfect harmony." She finished. {Yes it's perfect harmony from Julie and the Phantoms. But we're gonna pretend that their original songs are now from the band}

"Oh. I have a few sentences," Evan said imitating Sylvie's voice.

"I don't sound like that," Sylvie replied as she took a sip of water.

"I thought it was perfect," Sam said and Sylvie glared at him.

"No, but the song's great so far! But I think the song would be even better if we made it into a duet. Like the first part is one of us then Sylvie does the part with 'Here in front of me'. And then they both sing at 'The truth is finally'. What do you think?" Emmett suggested. Sylvie thought for a second before smiling and nodding.